West Orange-Stark 64 Houston Scarborough 0/Final

WOSgrad

What I didn't like about the article is that it seemed to take jabs at WOS for being successful. Their Director, made some excellent points about the character of their them which is admirable.  I hope they are going to use that big stick they made reference to, at the 10 teams they will face before they see WOS again.

What I didn't like about the article is that it seemed to take jabs at WOS for being successful. Their Director, made some excellent points about the character of their them which is admirable.  I hope they are going to use that big stick they made reference to, at the 10 teams they will face before they see WOS again.

Did the article take jabs at WOS? I couldn't really tell as the grammar was so atrocious I was preoccupied with wondering if English was the writer's second (or third or fourth, etc.) language.

"Most across the state may only going to see the final score....but it's the dance team did, spending most cold second half huddled together."

Indeed!!!

Here is what I  got out of the article.They were out numbered, we had hundreds of people on our side, we had a few, WOS never experienced a losing season, we got beat  on...I mean that is what happens when teams are contenders.I truly get it when they felt that they were fighting a losing battle, most teams do when they play WOS, however, the real blame can be pointed at HISD, and UIL. Just my opinion. 

Here is what I  got out of the article.They were out numbered, we had hundreds of people on our side, we had a few, WOS never experienced a losing season, we got beat  on...I mean that is what happens when teams are contenders.I truly get it when they felt that they were fighting a losing battle, most teams do when they play WOS, however, the real blame can be pointed at HISD, and UIL. Just my opinion. 

Last bad season WOS had was 1983 3 and 7on the year

Chris my point exactly, We have a great support system in orange that most teams would love to have. I know a lot about this school and where they are zoned and if it stays the way that it is, they will never have the talent to make the playoffs without a watered down plan to have schools make the playoffs. It's really sad.

Chris my point exactly, We have a great support system in orange that most teams would love to have. I know a lot about this school and where they are zoned and if it stays the way that it is, they will never have the talent to make the playoffs without a watered down plan to have schools make the playoffs. It's really sad.

Yes it is, they should have atleast  put someone  in there district where you could face a 1 and 9 team if possible.

Their school is in a neighborhood where a lot of older retirees live and have lived there for a long time. Then east of their school is Aldine Ike about 3 miles, about 6 blocks from Ike  is where Klien ISD starts. I believe the revenue is why HISD has not closed this school and made a consolidation like they have done in other neighborhoods. On Antione Dr. arecommerical businesses, I don't know maybe it's tax money.