Houston Area

HJ2012

All the 4A schools? Isn't Bellville and that district considered the greater Houston area?

The "Small" schools in Houston are probably HISD...and they have no followings what so ever...other than that......really know small schools unless you want to count Stafford, Sealy, Brookshire Royal

SE Tex is high school football HEAVEN!!!  I'm out here on the Brazos.  Great school at GRHS, great fan support, but it's still not the same as deep SE Texas.

That being said....

The bi-district double header 23-4A vs 24-5a have a combined record of 37 - 3!!!!  Simply AMAZING!!!!  Have any of you heard of such a win loss record like this in a playoff double header?

GRHS (9-1) vs Elkins (9-1)  and Foster (9-1) vs Ridge Point (10-0)

Good news for the other 5A schools in Region 3, this game eliminates two of the best teams in the area.  Games are being played Saturday at UH Stadium 2 Pm and 6 Pm for those without another game to go to.

SE Tex is high school football HEAVEN!!! I'm out here on the Brazos. Great school at GRHS, great fan support, but it's still not the same as deep SE Texas.

That being said....
The bi-district double header 23-4A vs 24-5a have a combined record of 37 - 3!!!! Simply AMAZING!!!! Have any of you heard of such a win loss record like this in a playoff double header?

GRHS (9-1) vs Elkins (9-1) and Foster (9-1) vs Ridge Point (10-0)

Good news for the other 5A schools in Region 3, this game eliminates two of the best teams in the area. Games are being played Saturday at UH Stadium 2 Pm and 6 Pm for those without another game to go to.

it's a shame 2 good teams have to make such an early exit.

SE Tex is high school football HEAVEN!!! I'm out here on the Brazos. Great school at GRHS, great fan support, but it's still not the same as deep SE Texas.

That being said....
The bi-district double header 23-4A vs 24-5a have a combined record of 37 - 3!!!! Simply AMAZING!!!! Have any of you heard of such a win loss record like this in a playoff double header?

GRHS (9-1) vs Elkins (9-1) and Foster (9-1) vs Ridge Point (10-0)

Good news for the other 5A schools in Region 3, this game eliminates two of the best teams in the area. Games are being played Saturday at UH Stadium 2 Pm and 6 Pm for those without another game to go to.

are all these teams district champs ? If so this takes you back when it was all district champs vs each other and maybe a district runner up .

Both sets of teams were #1 and #2 in their respected districts, and all four of the teams went division I.

Angleton and Calhoun were the division 2 teams from 24-5A and Texas City and FB Marshall were the 23-5A division 2 teams.

Just amazing that a double header features four teams with a 37-3 record.  I've never heard of such records of four playoff teams in a double header.