Final games of the year STJFL

DeuceSixSuited

And Ned W doesn't want to break the spirit of the rule again on a nobody team that couldn't even beat the 3rd place team in the big school division. Bring us some real competition and we will. Move up to big boy football next year!!!

He said..............thats what LCM thought also.. He also said you should change your name to chicken05. WE ONLY RESPECT BMT because they are the only team that wants to play us. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. That simple.... Crickets......

BradyB yall talking like we suck now! We lost and it was a good game I tip my hat to em! They win when it counted and we felll short but we're still right there with the big dogs bro! The only reason we're not entertaining is stuffs already been turned in and kids are all over the place it would take an act of congress to get them all together again Hahahahaha

BradyB yall talking like we suck now! We lost and it was a good game I tip my hat to em! They win when it counted and we felll short but we're still right there with the big dogs bro! The only reason we're not entertaining is stuffs already been turned in and kids are all over the place it would take an act of congress to get them all together again Hahahahaha

This is not me talking!!! Its the jasper coaches bro. I would bever say wos sucks lol

Hawk 05, If you're talking about the Lum W junior team in your comment above this is for you, The Ned W played a good game, and should be proud of themselves. The LumW team that was supposed to get crushed stopped them from scoring for three straight periods, and should be proud of themselves as well.

First off those boys played tough D, and held that team to 22 points.  Could they have scored more maybe, maybe not.

Was Ned W  the best team in junior yes, and I think everybody agrees on that.  So take a lesson from your kids and learn to win with some class. 

Also by the end of the year that nobody team had a better D than that  3rd place team who beat them earlier in the year. That says a lot about those kids and their coach. 

So if I'm confused on your earlier post sorry! You're a real tough guy!

Spartan I don't know what you are talking about. None of the comments above where ever referring to lum w except them being the 3rd best team in jrs. This is all talking about jasper wanting to play us after the season is over and Brady trying to promote it. Having a little fun with the jasper coaches and Brady. I think lum w did a great job against us and knew they would all year. Verry aggressive and well coached. And thanks for the complement!!! I think I am pretty tough!!!

Spartan trust me the coach of Ned w is ok. He had respect for lumberton but yes he could have put more up. He chose not to. He had lots more weapons that he never showed. Nothing said on here was not directed at you. He only really cared about beating one coach on Ned black. Lumberton had a great year and would have beat Ned black if had time to prepare for them like they did white.

By the way it is ok to call Ned w coach an ahole. He can be that way sometimes!!! Lol

PNG Pee Wee White would have no problem playing Jasper.  The facts are, Jasper plays with 15 or less kids on a team.  Not sure how that happened?  Bridge City sported over 30 kids on one team and comes from the same size community!  Although this was Jasper's first year in STJFL, seems like registration numbers were very low?  Maybe because the first year?  All I know is that when you do not have 27 kids on a team, and the 10 play rule comes into effect...then they could be dominant.  Jasper... it is what it is!  This is not select football against the STJFL.  Play the numbers as everyone else does, or realize ya'll are just what you are playing in a league who allows all kids to play the game of football.  And I must say, your Pee Wee Team would not stand a chance against PNG White!  Need more game than run right or run left.... Congrats on a great first year!