what teams have the best shot for a upset in round one playoffs

skipper

Silsbee has the best CHANCE at an upset.....merely because this year it would be a huge upset if we beat a district champion. Now don't get me wrong I think we get a much quicker start on the hardwood with a full team this year.

I wouldn't say Silsbee has the best chance.

I see Buna with a better chance of beating Malakoff. Also, San Augustine, PN-G, Beaumont Central and Ozen have better opportunities at pulling off the upsets.

HF over La Marque
If HF plays mistake free and like they did against Hj and not OF.

OF over Kashmere, upset in seeding only.

i dont see that , Lamarque is huge kn both sides of the ball . Pick your poison with lamarque #6 the athlete played qb last year over 1,000 rushing and 1,000 passing (24-3A MVP last year), the tailback #24 last year 1st team all.district rushed for 1300 yards 13 tds #24 is small but is quick and fast and surprisingly hard too bring down for someone his size rushed for 300 plus and 5 tds in a game earlier and had a 6-7 games straight over 150 plus . The other back #22 is their power back and has speed another all district performer . Their wr is all district and their qb transfered from bellaire he is solid . Just too many weapons to stop .