Buna-Malakoff

BunaBoy84

Yes I well recall that game and lets just say that it is one I will never forget based on a set of events that I have never witnessed in a High School game 

Good post Cowboy. I remember 2011 we played Malakoff but I didn't know their history. Looks like coach turned things around pretty good. This will be a great test for both teams. We should know how strong each district is after this game. Wish I could make this game. God Bless both teams with no injuries and my they make memories of a lifetime.  

You wouldn't be the first one that doubted this Cougar football team, they don't mind being the underdogs been doing it all season you might want to hide and watch, GUARANTEE it wont be handily!!!!!!!! It will be a close game two hard nose teams going at it for 4 quarters the winner will be who makes the less mistakes you can bet on that!!!! IMO two very equally balanced teams with similar schemes on both sides of the ball backing my Cougars in a close one!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game will come down to EXACTLY what it comes down too in the Pros and NCAA playoff games and etc...1. Who makes the fewer Turnovers 2. Who has the coach that makes the Adjustments at Halftime 3. Who can handle Pressure 4. Who can make Clutch stops down the Stretch..Coogs win a close one but should win by 2 scores..Buna 34 Malakoff 23

It's 2 hours from Buna to Carthage give or take 10 min. depending on traffic

In college I made the trip back and forth from Beaumont to Marshall to go to and from college. After graduation, I made the trip back and forth from Beaumont to Avinger to the deer lease. I can't tell you how many times I've driven through Buna and then Carthage. It's really a nice drive. But watch for cops. Tenaha isn't the only place to be careful. Both speeding tickets I've ever gotten were between Kirbyville and San Augustine, and I've gotten a couple of warnings on that stretch, too.

In college I made the trip back and forth from Beaumont to Marshall to go to and from college. After graduation, I made the trip back and forth from Beaumont to Avinger to the deer lease. I can't tell you how many times I've driven through Buna and then Carthage. It's really a nice drive. But watch for cops. Tenaha isn't the only place to be careful. Both speeding tickets I've ever gotten were between Kirbyville and San Augustine, and I've gotten a couple of warnings on that stretch, too.

last year my buddy got 3 in San augustine. We got pulled over every time we went through there