Buna-Malakoff

BunaBoy84

Malakoff is a run heavy team featuring running back Marcus Dowell strong powerful running back with speed too boot. They do pass and have a decent passing game good solid defense have been suspect against the run tho. Teague lit there secondary up but Teague tends to do that to teams. If Buna come in and plays Cougar football smash mouth run it down your throat and keep them off balance with the pass. And keeps mistakes down Buna can win this ballgame, lay the wood to Mr. Dowell pop him every play and let the chips fall where they may!!! Let's keep rolling Big Blue do work Cougars!!!

Guest ECBucFan

. If Buna come in and plays Cougar football smash mouth run it down your throat and keep them off balance with the pass. And keeps mistakes down Buna can win this ballgame, lay the wood to Mr. Dowell pop him every play and let the chips fall where they may!!! L

I like it! ^^^

I bet Malakoff has not played a team as physical as Buna yet. Come on Coogs, take the field and smash em' in the mouth from the opening whistle. I support you 100%!

:D :D :D