Ozen vs Crosby state champs 2014 Prediction thread

We've ran up & down the freeways for yrs with our kids. We have 4 in HS (1 in Arlington TX) & one in elementary playing pop Warner. One plays JV football & band(battle in Katy last Sat) 1 cheerleader on Varsity & 1 varsity football. Our Seasons never end. My Birthday is Sun, we were already planning according to our work schedules. When we get back we have a trip to Arlington for basketball. This hasn't just started, it's a way of life for us, we have no regrets, but when we need a break we take it. Just happens to be @ playoff time. We can't & won't make everything & our kids understand. We've been supporters for many kids whose parents aren't able to attend events. Big Ford, it's time to get rejuvenated. We still have a long way to go. Much needed rest, I've worked 3 shutdowns this year & haven't missed many events. See everyone if we survive 21 5A matchups this week

I was just messing with you man. I have 6 of my own so I know what you mean. Man in a few years I'll have a senior, junior, sophomore and freshman all at the same time between football, basketball, track, gymnastics, volleyball, swim team and boxing plus whatever else they join in high school. Enjoy the trip and I'm confident that you will have the opportunity to see your boy play next week.

Oh and happy birthday...

I was just messing with you man. I have 6 of my own so I know what you mean. Man in a few years I'll have a senior, junior, sophomore and freshman all at the same time between football, basketball, track, gymnastics, volleyball, swim team and boxing plus whatever else they join in high school. Enjoy the trip and I'm confident that you will have the opportunity to see your boy play next week.

Only if he plays basketball too. Lol. Safe travels

Oh and happy birthday...

Funny how 22-5A is hoping to eke out one win. No talk about a 22-5A sweep cause they know the inevitable is about to happen as written in the gospel. Here let me find my Bible and tell you all... Oh nevermind that didn't work either.

Probably because most of us know 22-5A as deep as in some years past so there will be no sweep by us. But i will go on record and say there will not be a sweep by 21-5A either. That's why the games are played...

Probably because most of us know 22-5A as deep as in some years past so there will be no sweep by us. But i will go on record and say there will not be a sweep by 21-5A either. That's why the games are played...

Big Ford, I like your posts and think you bring a ton of knowledge and past experience to the table to share with some of these young up and coming bucks on here, but this year it's inevitable a sweep is gonna happen and it start tomorrow night when Ozen gets steamrolled. The last I checked I don't see #20 Leeland McElroy coming out that Abshire stadium tunnel either. I think he was #20 at least that's the # the Dr told me he was after we hit head to head. I think he's still running down Archer road still scoring at Stallworth. Anyhow, many moons ago and PN-G ain't got Waguespack to kick a 65 yarder to beat Dayton either or maybe it was a 70 yarder on their practice field that beat my team in a scrimmage. Then you have Nederland, well no memories of the ol pups since they were 2 A in the 90's I think. That ought to fire you up Dawgs. Anyhow thru all the BS these things are important: that all have safe travels, root as hard as you can for these boys that work hard when the lights aren't on in the off season when nobody's looking to give us 3 hours of excitement on gameday, and be kind to one another cause at the end of the day, it's only football. Now beat the Panther piss out of Ozen Crosby!!!!

Big Ford, I like your posts and think you bring a ton of knowledge and past experience to the table to share with some of these young up and coming bucks on here, but this year it's inevitable a sweep is gonna happen and it start tomorrow night when Ozen gets steamrolled. The last I checked I don't see #20 Leeland McElroy coming out that Abshire stadium tunnel either. I think he was #20 at least that's the # the Dr told me he was after we hit head to head. I think he's still running down Archer road still scoring at Stallworth. Anyhow, many moons ago and PN-G ain't got Waguespack to kick a 65 yarder to beat Dayton either or maybe it was a 70 yarder on their practice field that beat my team in a scrimmage. Then you have Nederland, well no memories of the ol pups since they were 2 A in the 90's I think. That ought to fire you up Dawgs. Anyhow thru all the BS these things are important: that all have safe travels, root as hard as you can for these boys that work hard when the lights aren't on in the off season when nobody's looking to give us 3 hours of excitement on gameday, and be kind to one another cause at the end of the day, it's only football. Now beat the Panther piss out of Ozen Crosby!!!!

Great post!!

Lol, good post. If you played against Leland, you are a little older than me. I'll admit, in my Pickem's Crosby is the only team I have winning from your district. That may be some homer picks but i feel realistically Ozen is the only team that doesn't have a serious chance of winning their game. But even saying that, the game still has to be played...

PS. We don't have McElroy anymore but we do have a beast by the name of Whaley.

Well at least you'll get one pick em right and McElroy was Beastmode before anyone knew what Beastmode was. The band was pretty intimidating too walking in to yalls stadium next to the Babe Zaharis monument. They played Dumb Girl(s) by Run DMC just for us with the biggest bass drums we have ever seen.

Oh and happy birthday...

If anyone knows, I know you do Big Ford. I really appreciate the Birthday wish Bro
God Bless

Safe travels to everyone tonight and stay warm. Best time of the year! Not making any score predictions but I think we will see big games in places you don't see on the stat sheet. The Crosby WR corps will block downfield like their life depends on it. Look out for bodies flying because that King loss has this team in a bad, bad mood. Let's go Code Red!

Off & on lite rain current @Moss Hill 5 am channel 13 says freeze warning Humble to North starting @ 9 pm tonight for 12 hrs.Bundle in layered clothing feels like 29 degrees@ 5 am right now.Safe travel,find alternate routes & avoiding evening work traffic.My youngest son involved in accident yesterday on I-10 near Highlands/CV in heavy traffic around 3:30 pm.Construction workers in BH,Baytown area are extremely traveling the I-10 corridor nowadays.Leave early if possible & good luck both teams