Beaumont Central vs Houston CE King

I'll get my ticket @ the gate....

Hey Soulja I have a ticket for you if you are riding solo. Hell if you want to you can ride with me. My wife and mother in law usually go to the games with me but they said there is no way they are getting out in this weather for a football game. So it'll just be me and my oldest boy...

Ok let's redirect the conversation back to the football game coming up tomorrow.  If someone wants to start a thread regarding Battle of the Bands then do it.

There is really nothing else to say about the game. The match up was figured out since week 8 when Central loss to Nederland. We've been talking about it since then on another thread. Hell me and Boys in Blue had a war of words on that thread but since have let calmer heads prevail. I'm looking forward to seeing how we match up with the 21-5A champ. And if by chance we fall short and King moves on to the next round, I will come on here and give them props. But if King comes up short, I hope their fans would do the same...

There is really nothing else to say about the game. The match up was figured out since week 8 when Central loss to Nederland. We've been talking about it since then on another thread. Hell me and Boys in Blue had a war of words on that thread but since have let calmer heads prevail. I'm looking forward to seeing how we match up with the 21-5A champ. And if by chance we fall short and King moves on to the next round, I will come on here and give them props. But if King comes up short, I hope their fans would do the same...

Big Ford if yall beat us, I'll be the first to congratulate the jags to me this game has the same magnitude has ridgepoint vs foster and goegre ranch versus elkins this is 21-5a district champs vs 22-5a district champs. Yall could easily be 10 or 9-1 yall lost to 2 6a teams and a district foe by 3. So I know this will come down to coaching and or who has the ball last.