Beaumont Central vs Houston CE King

Man I can't stress enough how simple Central offense is...won't beat a good team running a offense like that! Toby still believes that "out athleting" folks is going to win at this level. Not gone happen especially when you start playing teams with the same talent level. This isn't WOS/3a ball anymore you gotta have good offensive and defensive schemes. I still do believe that Toby is a great coach and does a tremendous job at motivating those keeps which i believe is his greatest asset as a coach but I don't believe he's the best X&O guy which will show and eventually end Centrals season VERY soon. 

On another note, I attended the Manvel/Pearland game yesterday and I watched Manvel offense move with perfection and I thought to myself its no reason Central offense shouldn't move like this. Just as much talent on offense and a QB just as good(well maybe not lol)

I think a lot of the local area teams will take early playoffs exits because of the elementary schemes that most of our area teams run. Thats just my two cents though  :D

There was 4 carries where Williams and Brantley got about 175 of those rushing yards. The thing I worry about King is how disciplined they will be. After every play it seemed they were touching an official, complaining, and then got 2 15 yarders called on them.

Someone seems to be still feeling the agony of defeat.  Go Cougars!  go win your Bi-District game against Beaumont Ozen.  Don't worry about us we will be just fine.

No agony of defeat, that's fact. Fourth and 15 you have to contain the QB and not let scrable for a first down. Williams gained approx 111 yards on 2 carries. That's fact, not agony of defeat. 2 of your players were grabbing the officials after every call, fact. I've said in other post the King had the best QB RB combo in our district, special players make those plays. Hopefully, if it gets tough the rest of your team keeps their emotions in check. I really liked #46 and how he went about trying to keep them focused.

No agony of defeat, that's fact. Fourth and 15 you have to contain the QB and not let scrable for a first down. Williams gained approx 111 yards on 2 carries. That's fact, not agony of defeat. 2 of your players were grabbing the officials after every call, fact. I've said in other post the King had the best QB RB combo in our district, special players make those plays. Hopefully, if it gets tough the rest of your team keeps their emotions in check. I really liked #46 and how he went about trying to keep them focused.

most that offense will be back next year to. I agree King does have the best qb and rb combo in our district. Williams will be the most highly recruited rb next year in our area. The kid is a beast. Good size break away speed and excellent vision.

Man I can't stress enough how simple Central offense is...won't beat a good team running a offense like that! Toby still believes that "out athleting" folks is going to win at this level. Not gone happen especially when you start playing teams with the same talent level. This isn't WOS/3a ball anymore you gotta have good offensive and defensive schemes. I still do believe that Toby is a great coach and does a tremendous job at motivating those keeps which i believe is his greatest asset as a coach but I don't believe he's the best X&O guy which will show and eventually end Centrals season VERY soon. 

On another note, I attended the Manvel/Pearland game yesterday and I watched Manvel offense move with perfection and I thought to myself its no reason Central offense shouldn't move like this. Just as much talent on offense and a QB just as good(well maybe not lol)

I think a lot of the local area teams will take early playoffs exits because of the elementary schemes that most of our area teams run. Thats just my two cents though  :D

Hey, Hey, Hey! Thats 4A now. :D