C.E. KING 21-5A DISTRICT CHAMPS

Question... isn't both Crosby And King tied in district? Wouldn't that make them Co-district champions?

Yes. Unfortunately some king fans think the loss to KP doesn't count. Good luck to King, new season starts today.

C.E.KING DEFEATS CROSBY!!!!!! FOOTBALLER O6 CROSBY 44 AND CROSBY 88 PLEASE COLLECT YOUR CROW HERE. WHERE ALL THE CROSBY FANS THAT WAS RUNNING THEY MOUTH.

I will collect BIB but I remember saying only good luck let's come out injury free and ready to run the playoff bracket.

I don't like the co-champ thing. Personal opinion is head to head should decide.

Agree Cal, and everyone else agrees with you. If you finish with the same record but one team beat another, its pretty obvious who the district champion is. Even in this new playoff system, the committee said they are counting wins versus quality opponents with more weight.

Worry about this ass kicking friday. 7-4 was a good season I guess…..

I saw William's highlight tape, and he's goos, no doubt... but i look a that 50 point average... an i think to myself... those teams... smh. then i look at the teams that actually had talent accross the boards... You beat a good Crosby team by 7. and you lose to a Mediocre Kingwood park team... a team, who i assume is very well coached. well, there's a couple of those types of teams in our district and we fared well.

Point is, before you start hollering about an arse whipping, take a closer look. first of all, the game that games that we lost were by 1 score. don't sound like an arse whipping to me.

Y'all won't be blowing us out... didn't blow KP out... didnt blow Crosby out...

I agree with everything you uttered in your last statement Soulja. What the 21-5A peeps fail to realize is that 22-5A is pretty much like 21-5A in a sense. We're bout battle tested. I kept up with all of setx teams. So I know what they are capable of. These teams are very similar. In that the games lost were by a score an could've easily went the opposite the way they did. But if you sleep on us 22-5A which I hope you'll do. You will pay for it.

I saw William's highlight tape, and he's goos, no doubt... but i look a that 50 point average... an i think to myself... those teams... smh. then i look at the teams that actually had talent accross the boards... You beat a good Crosby team by 7. and you lose to a Mediocre Kingwood park team... a team, who i assume is very well coached. well, there's a couple of those types of teams in our district and we fared well.

Point is, before you start hollering about an arse whipping, take a closer look. first of all, the game that games that we lost were by 1 score. don't sound like an arse whipping to me.

Y'all won't be blowing us out... didn't blow KP out... didnt blow Crosby out...

LMAO Dont discredit our wins and opponents Soulja. A ass kicking can be a 3pt win. We coming to deerpark to chew bubble gum and kick ass an we fresh outta bubble gum. You just get your popcorn ready…… extra butter *ROLLING MY EYES @@

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1581531" timestamp="1415566391"]

... an arse kicking is what you guys in CE King have been administered for many many moons prior to this year... ;)

A 3 point loss is not an arse whipping...[/quote I could gave a dam about the past lets talk about this year stop living in the past