C.E. KING 21-5A DISTRICT CHAMPS

[quote name="BOYS IN BLUE (C.E. KING)" post="1581569" timestamp="1415570621"]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1581531" timestamp="1415566391"]

... an arse kicking is what you guys in CE King have been administered for many many moons prior to this year... ;)

A 3 point loss is not an arse whipping...[/quote I could gave a dam about the past lets talk about this year stop living in the past[/quote]Ok. we can. And I can assure you that we are a lot better team than Kingwood Park... Did you whip their arse? Also, who's arse did you kick prior to this year and I'll never bring up your schools past again... ;)

ame="BOYS IN BLUE (C.E. KING)" post="1581569" timestamp="1415570621"]

Ok. we can. And I can assure you that we are a lot better team than Kingwood Park... Did you whip their arse? Also, who's arse did you kick prior to this year and I'll never bring up your schools past again... ;)

It is true we fell on hard times, mostly due to mediocre coaching and kids transferring to GP North Shore which allowed them to make deep runs in the playoffs for about a decade that included a state title.  However, during the early and mid 90's ask WOS about the 3 bi-district playoff losses to us in a row.  

ame="BOYS IN BLUE (C.E. KING)" post="1581569" timestamp="1415570621"]

Ok. we can. And I can assure you that we are a lot better team than Kingwood Park... Did you whip their arse? Also, who's arse did you kick prior to this year and I'll never bring up your schools past again... ;)

Why do you think your much better than KP ?  ! King is the complete package big and fast on both sides of the ball you will see soon enough .

It is true we fell on hard times, mostly due to mediocre coaching and kids transferring to GP North Shore which allowed them to make deep runs in the playoffs for about a decade that included a state title.  However, during the early and mid 90's ask WOS about the 3 bi-district playoff losses to us in a row.  

Da Ernie Starnes days King was a powerhouse.Lyndell Wilson that came from Lamar Cons(after the Rogers twins left) helped King lose lots of games

This coming from PNG who's best yr of playoffs in 7 yrs(2 wins)came on a inherited team that as Jrs came up through Burnets program

well they wasn't exactly winners in MBs program, Fairchief changed the whole philosophy and did something MB couldn't do with those same kids.