PNG vs Vidor

NDNation

I made my prediction waaaaaaaaaay earlier and said the only thing I can predict is that me and my girls will be there cheering our Pirates on regardless!! All kidding aside, like I have said ALL YEAR, should we pull a whole game out and play strong, we win.

Doesn't matter how well the Pirates play, to win, you will need PNG to play poorly and make several mistakes... The gap is too big for Vidor to play well four qtrs and win.

I have been reading his posts all season a large majority was negative posts about our team. Does not leave much room for anything else.

At first I thought he might not actually be a PNG fan but someone trying to stir the pot but yeah he could be one of the few that got mad when MB left and is going to have negative stuff to say about any new coach PNG gets

At first I thought he might not actually be a PNG fan but someone trying to stir the pot but yeah he could be one of the few that got mad when MB left and is going to have negative stuff to say about any new coach PNG gets

No doubt in my mind he's a PNG fan, and I've seen pros and cons about both coaches...... Not everyone's a sunshine pumper, some call it like they see it....

No doubt in my mind he's a PNG fan, and I've seen pros and cons about both coaches...... Not everyone's a sunshine pumper, some call it like they see it....

+1...He played for PNG and really cares for the team. (You can tell by some of the lenghty posts) He speaks his mind and doesn't sugar coat anything...he has always said that BF is a good coach. We all have our own opinions and what makes this site so enjoyable to read. At least he's not another obnoxious footballer06!!!!!!