Houston Rockets.

The rockets need to take DH off minutes restriction its not helping the team going into the playoffs the team keep saying they need to find a rhythm but how can you when you got your best player gets most of his points from fts and your 2nd best is on the court for 20 minutes a game and no other big man than DH they better hope they win the 2nd seed in the west or it might be a sweep in the 1st round

Why the hell didn't mcHale take out smith when he was shooting free throws like crap. You would think that after 5-8 minutes of intentional fouling; common sense would kick in and take him out!!Dwight is getting outworked. Coaching also kicked our arse and this is what will happen in the playoffs

Pelicans
Hornets
Jazz

Last 3 games of the season. how important are they??

Lose the tie breaker with the Spurs and Grizzlies I don't know about the Clippers. But if you end up in the 4,5 game that's no Bueno. Doesn't matter because they've got the worst point guard play in the west and the weakest coach in the playoffs. Bad combo!

Lose the tie breaker with the Spurs and Grizzlies I don't know about the Clippers. But if you end up in the 4,5 game that's no Bueno. Doesn't matter because they've got the worst point guard play in the west and the weakest coach in the playoffs. Bad combo!

its more than the coach and the point guard play with this team

Up until yesterday they were the 2 seed in a loaded western conference. The problem in the playoffs becomes coaching adjustment in game and from game to game matter more. Mchale is probably the worst at that in the NBA.

yeah I agree but at the same time free throws are also killing this team hell if the rockets would have shot 70% from the line Houston would have won by double digits last night

Rockets will face either Memphis, San Antonio, LA Clippers, or Portland in the first round of the playoffs.
Out of all these teams I'd choose the Blazers. No wes matthews, Aaron Afflalo to miss 1-2 weeks with a shoulder strain. (first couple games of the playoffs.) 7-8 record in their last 15. Theyr'e pretty much guaranteed the 4th seed since they have their division locked up so we need to surpass the Clips for that 5th seed. Plus we dont have chandler parsons to leave lillard open for that shot, ariza wont let that happen

Rockets will face either Memphis, San Antonio, LA Clippers, or Portland in the first round of the playoffs.
Out of all these teams I'd choose the Blazers. No wes matthews, Aaron Afflalo to miss 1-2 weeks with a shoulder strain. (first couple games of the playoffs.) 7-8 record in their last 15. Theyr'e pretty much guaranteed the 4th seed since they have their division locked up so we need to surpass the Clips for that 5th seed. Plus we dont have chandler parsons to leave lillard open for that shot, ariza wont let that happen

I would choose Memphis or Portland