Houston Rockets.

James Harden remains third among WC guards in latest All Star balloting behind Curry, Bryant.
How are those players better than Harden? Curry cant do half the things Harden can do, hes only an outside shooter. Kobe is kobe but not good enough this year to be better than Harden in the All-star b voting. Ppl are going with favoritism. Looks like California loves their players.

How long before McHale starts to realize that he needs to hold players accountable for their shot selection and change the game plan? This jacking up threes early in the shot clock, threes shot by players who are not supposed to be shooting them, this freedom to take em all and hoisting like crazy is NOT CUTTING IT!!! This freedom on offense to do whatever they want will kill us come playoff time. Just like Portland series

Regardless of wins and losses, the free flow, non-existent strategy remains. Lack of touches for D-Mo, not using D-Mo the right way, Howard not involved in pick and roll, Smith taking threes, D-Mo roaming the perimeter, Ariza taking way too many, Ariza percentage being way down along with others. This all comes down to the same thing! These guys can do whatever they ****ing want and I'm tired of it

Sorry, I had to rant

Be very interesting when Terrence Jones comes back.

For sure, D-Mo has played well enough to keep his starting spot thought. I would trade Jones, I think he is too small to handle D-Aldrige at Portland, and he backs down to Jordan with the Clippers. This time I believe that the coaches got it right. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a bad decision to suspend Hardin :wub:

LeBron's been bullying other players without being called on it for several years now. I'm glad the Rockets showed that they weren't going to take that crap without fighting back. Should Harden have kicked him where he did? Probably not, but it sent a message regardless. So yeah, it was worth it.

LeBron's been bullying other players without being called on it for several years now. I'm glad the Rockets showed that they weren't going to take that crap without fighting back. Should Harden have kicked him where he did? Probably not, but it sent a message regardless. So yeah, it was worth it.

Kicking someone in the ding ding is bush league that's not standing up to anyone no matter who you are.

• 3 weeks later...

Dwight Howard needs to man up and come back to help harden out i seen in pregames he is dunking and running around that shows me he is ready to return now so stop your tail

Maybe he is being cautious? I agree. We need him back to build chemistry for playoffs