HJ------WO-S inside look

skipper

Careful what you are eager to see!!!!!!!!

I'm very eager. It will be a good time to see how good his eyes really are. Is he going to be chasing they guy without the ball as a lot of the safeties and CBs have done against HJ or will he be able to make the right call as to who's got it?

I like this post. I don't think HJ has played from behind all year. That may not be true for some of the early games, but I can't remember a game in which HJ was playing catch-up. They always either have the lead or are tied. I'm eager to see how DT plays in a game that he doesn't have a receiver to cover.

Tatum went up on us 7-0 when they scored on the opening kickoff. Then they didn't score again till around 2 minutes left in the 4th.

His eyes should be fine! The position that he plays on our defense doesn't call for him to make that decision. He doesnt play linebacker or d-line he plays defensive end  and corner watching for the deep pass! I have seen him get cut a few times out there on that island at end but thats what yall are good at. Its very tricky and confusing but he won't be your decision maker he plays a containment role which is what we will have to do or it will be a long night. He is ready though, the kid is phenomenal both on the field and off. Coolest thing about this game is I cant wait to see how much they will respect each other after this one is over. We can say all we want on here but both teams are full of talented players that love the game and thats what its all about.

Yes trailing early by 7 is being behind, but that is not quite what I was talking about. Get behind by 2 or 3 scores and then see how that affects that offense.

I honestly don't know. I do know that they immediately answered when Tatum scored. I hope they could do the same against the Mustangs.

I think they will have to keep from letting it get up that much. They need to come out and give WO-S something they haven't seen before and keep them on their toes in this game. Then stick with the smash-mouth running game. The defense will have to make stops. I think HJ will have to score early and often to win this game.

I'm very eager. It will be a good time to see how good his eyes really are. Is he going to be chasing they guy without the ball as a lot of the safeties and CBs have done against HJ or will he be able to make the right call as to who's got it?

just like orangefield whos got the ball

Do we play WOS this week??? I forgot...... Doesn't matter, HJ rolls!!!! One thing about giving up a lot of points recently, the coaches have let it be known and practicing accordingly..... Had Moreaux played the first half against HF, we would have put up a hundred..... That big ol HJ D will get some stops.... I promise ya, they will get some BIG stops... See you ladies Friday night...

I think they will have to keep from letting it get up that much. They need to come out and give WO-S something they haven't seen before and keep them on their toes in this game. Then stick with the smash-mouth running game. The defense will have to make stops. I think HJ will have to score early and often to win this game.

That's definitely what hj needs to do although I don't know about the often part. That's why I have picked wos in this matchup. I think their defense will get the early stops and that offense gets a couple of scores making it a tough game for hj. The strategy for wos of course is to get that lead and force hjs hand to be less patient.