HJ------WO-S inside look

skipper

His eyes should be fine! The position that he plays on our defense doesn't call for him to make that decision. He doesnt play linebacker or d-line he plays defensive end and corner watching for the deep pass! I have seen him get cut a few times out there on that island at end but thats what yall are good at. Its very tricky and confusing but he won't be your decision maker he plays a containment role which is what we will have to do or it will be a long night. He is ready though, the kid is phenomenal both on the field and off. Coolest thing about this game is I cant wait to see how much they will respect each other after this one is over. We can say all we want on here but both teams are full of talented players that love the game and thats what its all about.

Ice water I can agree with that post 100%

now that hj is #10 in the state how dose it feel

Feels good Skipper no doubt about it. I mean as parents isn't that one thing we all want is good things to happen for our kids? I told my 2 oldest boys last year when we went to the playoffs to enjoy the ride there are MANY of us former players that have never tasted playoff water. I hear it is sweeter than regular water.

To compare HJ this year to anything they've done in the past 10 years just doesn't show any knowledge of anything going on in our football program at all. Forget about any competition between the schools...if we are all football fans here, and I believe we are, can we be happy that HJ has a competitive program after looking at the scores over the last 10 years?!? So, no matter what the outcome of the game this week (and make no mistake, I think HJ is coming out on top! lol), for anyone to post anything about HJ's performance in their past 10 years of football and compare it to this year of football is kind of sad. It's going to be a FUN week. Let's enjoy it! WOS has an amazing history of having a great football and athletic program. My son and our family have many friends out there. As a HUGE football family, no matter which team comes out on top this week, PLEASE celebrate with HJ as our district comes together to grow, build, and support our football program for the first time in many, many years. If not for programs like WOS, we wouldn't have teams to DRIVE us to become better!! So, that said...it's ON like DONKEY KONG!! (: See you on the field this week! (: May God keep ALL of our boys safe and healthy this week!  

This is a good post! :)

im going to go ahead and say this.. When HJ wins my reaction on this fine forum will be quite the sight. Cant wait to shut up all these big mouths from WOS come halloween night. 

or i could just take my loss, congratulate the other team, and wish them the best...

Did you just contradict yourself? huh????????????????????

Seems like every day this week is going to be another Monday until Friday rolls around. I'm ready. And chucks, I was just informed that there's enough crow for every WO-S fan in attendance Friday night. Will be served after the game in the visitors concession stand! Go get you a nice serving!  :D

First and foremost unless you are a coach, or have a kid on the team I find it rather hard for you to have the "inside look". Throwing around stats and scores that you have googled is NOT an inside look it is a comparative analysis from years past.

If you want an inside look here it is,  I live with 2 players from HJ and I can assure you they will be as prepared as a player can be when WOS rolls into town. They will celebrate a victory or shake off a defeat and be ready for the next game. I am proud of the transformation that the HJ football program has made, the boys walk a little taller, the band plays louder, the cheer leaders jump higher, the drill team marches a little more briskly and the bleachers are A LOT more crowded. All can be attributed to what a winning program will bring to your school. 

First and foremost unless you are a coach, or have a kid on the team I find it rather hard for you to have the "inside look". Throwing around stats and scores that you have googled is NOT an inside look it is a comparative analysis from years past.

If you want an inside look here it is,  I live with 2 players from HJ and I can assure you they will be as prepared as a player can be when WOS rolls into town. They will celebrate a victory or shake off a defeat and be ready for the next game. I am proud of the transformation that the HJ football program has made, the boys walk a little taller, the band plays louder, the cheer leaders jump higher, the drill team marches a little more briskly and the bleachers are A LOT more crowded. All can be attributed to what a winning program will bring to your school. 

MoFo, your fans, players, etc. all have a right to be proud. You have accomplished a great deal in a short period of time. WOS needs to have a tougher district to make us better. Second year in the system, second place isn't bad :).

HJ will step up and put a foot right in the Mustang faithful's big ol fata** mouth.... Come getcha some baby..... I'm telling you now HJ aint havin it.. Ladybug, who thinks HJ is gonna handle WOS with ease?????? This guy!!!!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!! C'mon Friday!!!!!!! Man I cant wait to read this forum Saturday morning...... Gonna be some sad people on here.....

MoFo, your fans, players, etc. all have a right to be proud. You have accomplished a great deal in a short period of time. WOS needs to have a tougher district to make us better. Second year in the system, second place isn't bad :).

I can handle whatever happens win or lose. The boys will take it tough if we don't come out ahead but hey that is sports. Either way it goes I feel sure it is going to be a barn burner. I will say again HJ will need to play a near perfect game we can not be sloppy or miss assignments because WOS WILL capitalize on them if we do. It also would not hurt for WOS to make a mistake or have a hiccup or two along the way. Stangx can I count on you to make that happen  :D.