C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

Just to clarify my posts... I was actually jabbing at the Crosby guys...
I don't usually bring up all the past stuff, but I figured with all the mouthing from those guys I would take a jab.. I have honestly looked up all of the Crosby stats.. From playoffs to % of wins since the school has been around.. Nothing special.. PNG, Nederland, WOS, etc, hell even TJ are all in the top of all the categories... That being said I'm just stating the obvious.. I like to mess with low IQ football minds... We at PNG are always mistaken for arrogant you know what's.. WOS is as well, along with some Nederland fans... However arrogance and tradition are 2 different things. It's easy to see by all the likes I receive on my posts that people enjoy good info.. It's also easy to see what folks just run a little to much jibber jabber.... Or in my terms... Are just inexperienced at winning... If people did not care about tradition, the movie Friday Night Lights would have never come around.. Last I looked PNG/NED was being talked about on National TV.... That's not arrogant statement, just a fact... So after a few posts about Crosby stats all I received was low IQ statements, kinda like a momma joke form a kid... At the end of the day everyone on this board knows 1 thing..... Some just don't measure up to the rest.... I won't throw any names out, but you all know... 1 article, a few wins, a few playoff appearances.... Last I looked they take about 4 a district for the playoffs.. Not 1 or 2 like back in the day.... But like I said to clarify, I was just bringing up all the past to simply get a rise out of them... Because at the end of the day, they have nothing to offer but negative remarks.... Like I said some call it arrogance, I simply call it Tradition.. And I will always have the numbers to back it up..... Now I'll crawl back into my town the size of a dot and look for a passing Isle of Capri bus needing directions.... Peace......

I'll put my football IQ up against anyone. I'm a Crosby guy now, I've also posted on this site before the Crosby/Dayton is no where near PNG/Nederland. I lived in Groves the first year they joined the STJFL and that rivalry starts early. I don't know much about Crosby history except the 4 years that my son was in the program. The guy at the helm is doing great things there with discipline, accountability, and not only in football, all sports. To me that's keeping kids out of trouble and is making a difference. So it's going in the right direction. It's funny though because last year people that don't like some of the Crosby posters were saying that they were blowing everyone out and weren't battle tested, now this year, they are barely winning, games are too close. Glass is either half full or half empty, just depends on the way you're looking at it I guess.

Yes last year it was huge blow out games and we aren't up against good competition. This year it is good luck being in 4th without the twins. Today we are 8-0 but it is only a fluke and not the hard work these kids have put in. It is old and that is why there are crosby posters that are just as ridiculous as your recent post. At the end of the day many of you counted this team out before the season started. Nederland was going to blow us away, Angleton was going to walk all over us, Dayton was going to prove how bad we are...we are supposed to be fighting for 4th place. I happen to disagree...regardless of the bad taste in your mouth for Crosby the program is working. The leadership is what every athlete in the district needs. This team is where it should be and it is what these boys have earned. I also think you choose to ignore the positive posts crosby posters make. After the Dayton game I don't recall one negative comment about dayton from a crosby poster. I don't recall anyone from crosby serving up crow that could have been dished up in large servings all around. You can choose to focus on what you want. I'm focused on the pride I have for our team, right now in the present.

I'll put my football IQ up against anyone. I'm a Crosby guy now, I've also posted on this site before the Crosby/Dayton is no where near PNG/Nederland. I lived in Groves the first year they joined the STJFL and that rivalry starts early. I don't know much about Crosby history except the 4 years that my son was in the program. The guy at the helm is doing great things there with discipline, accountability, and not only in football, all sports. To me that's keeping kids out of trouble and is making a difference. So it's going in the right direction. It's funny though because last year people that don't like some of the Crosby posters were saying that they were blowing everyone out and weren't battle tested, now this year, they are barely winning, games are too close. Glass is either half full or half empty, just depends on the way you're looking at it I guess.

My assumption would be your son is KW? And once again my comments where directed at the low football IQ folks...

My assumption would be your son is KW? And once again my comments where directed at the low football IQ folks...

Thought you were crawling back in that hole in the wall dot of a township looking for buses?? I promise you I'll debate you on any football IQ you want to chump. Win a playoff game this millenium besides such storied programs as Willis, BH, and Galena then you can talk. I'll take beating a Leroy Dobbins led Montgomery team or beating Nederland over your wins any day. Now run along you little papoose this discussion is for MEN!!! Notice I didnt want to embarass you and throw in our first round bye last year....

Price got fired not for coaching, but for being an arrogant insubordinate jerk.  No question he was his own worse enemy.  As much as he may not like it, coaches are accountable to the public in which pays their salary.  When you continually thumb your nose at the wrong people, kick pee-wee footballers off the practice field, tell colleges to get their own video footage of a player, and refuse to attend staff meetings, your asking for a pink slip.   Like any good coach, he is only as good as his players.  Bad coaches, well that's another story and BH is living it now.  

Good luck to King, hopefully you go far in the playoffs.  The kids deserve it, regardless of who the coach is and certainly regardless if OctFeb lived there 200 or 300 years ago.   

Dribble-Dribble, shoots score!  3-pointer is good for the BH point guard. 

You should know a thing or two about being a JERK.....

SmokinBaby, CPJ- Certified Professional Jerk....Get your facts straight there sally.  If you don't like my opinion don't read it.  It's that simple, well at least it should be, but you seem to always send me PMs and burn up the board to express your displeasure. Which I fully support by the way........ :wub:  :wub:   We do need to practice a bit on your opinion making, as mine is always much better and far more accurate.   :P

Thought you were crawling back in that hole in the wall dot of a township looking for buses?? I promise you I'll debate you on any football IQ you want to chump. Win a playoff game this millenium besides such storied programs as Willis, BH, and Galena then you can talk. I'll take beating a Leroy Dobbins led Montgomery team or beating Nederland over your wins any day. Now run along you little papoose this discussion is for MEN!!! Notice I didnt want to embarass you and throw in our first round bye last year....

Not saying my football IQ is very high, but I do know the definition of IQ. Arguing about football isn't debating your football IQ, rather, you use your football IQ to argue topics. It's not a topic to be debated. Maybe if you refrained from name-calling and talking about how much smarter you are than everyone, people would actually take your posts seriously. Then MAYBE you could gain a little credibility on this site.

Price got fired not for coaching, but for being an arrogant insubordinate jerk.  No question he was his own worse enemy.  As much as he may not like it, coaches are accountable to the public in which pays their salary.  When you continually thumb your nose at the wrong people, kick pee-wee footballers off the practice field, tell colleges to get their own video footage of a player, and refuse to attend staff meetings, your asking for a pink slip.   Like any good coach, he is only as good as his players.  Bad coaches, well that's another story and BH is living it now.  

Good luck to King, hopefully you go far in the playoffs.  The kids deserve it, regardless of who the coach is and certainly regardless if OctFeb lived there 200 or 300 years ago.   

Dribble-Dribble, shoots score!  3-pointer is good for the BH point guard. 

And I was beginning to think you had forgotten all about me.. This makes me happy that you have not forgotten about me...  :wub:

Not saying my football IQ is very high, but I do know the definition of IQ. Arguing about football isn't debating your football IQ, rather, you use your football IQ to argue topics. It's not a topic to be debated. Maybe if you refrained from name-calling and talking about how much smarter you are than everyone, people would actually take your posts seriously. Then MAYBE you could gain a little credibility on this site.

good post

This may come as a shock to you but I'm not lookin for credibility sorry to bust your bubble. I've forgotten more football then you'll ever know. I'm on here because I'm tired of you people bashing Crosby and giving Crosby no respect. Really it doesn't bother me personally but I feel as though I can come to the defense of these young men that deserve any accolades they receive and the rest of you armchair linemen can go support your teams that mire in mediocrity. Y'all remind me a lot of Kobe last night against Dwight real big talkers when you know people or a username is gonna hold you BOTH back. All I need to say is Scoreboard 8-0. Tick tock King Tick tock!!!

This may come as a shock to you but I'm not lookin for credibility sorry to bust your bubble. I've forgotten more football then you'll ever know. I'm on here because I'm tired of you people bashing Crosby and giving Crosby no respect. Really it doesn't bother me personally but I feel as though I can come to the defense of these young men that deserve any accolades they receive and the rest of you armchair linemen can go support your teams that mire in mediocrity. Y'all remind me a lot of Kobe last night against Dwight real big talkers when you know people or a username is gonna hold you BOTH back. All I need to say is Scoreboard 8-0. Tick tock King Tick tock!!!

well I think you will be really tired until next yr if they get blown out 2nd round again, kinda hard for them to get respect on here when several of their "fans" hype them up as the best thing since sliced bread in region3 of their classification. IMO they will get ALOT of respect if they can get to a Regional Final and win it (I cant remember the last time they got out the region). Otherwise it will be the same thing next yr ala SC the past 2 years. We will all hear about their superbowl (beating 22-5a)… .show us a SCOREBOARD of a Regional Final victory by you guys and you will get the utmost respect on here to validate the premature gloating we see yearly.

Look here, dude. You don't know how much football I know, and from what you've posted here, you're the one who's lacking in football knowledge - heck maybe just knowledge in general. You quoted my post so that must mean you're directing your comments towards me. Now, PLEASE find one post that I've "bashed" Crosby. Please. Look, I'll save you the trouble - you won't find one. You won't find a post that I've bashed anyone. And to say the Crosby "bashing" doesn't bother you is a boldface lie, or you wouldn't be on here trying so desperately to defend them. Every young man that plays High School sports deserve respect. They go above and beyond what is necessary to get through High School. So to say that I've bashed anyone is a lie, but I'll chalk that up to your arrogance. Armchair lineman? REALLY!?! You make these RIDICULOUS assumptions like you know who everyone is on this site. And, last time I checked, my alma mater has the EXACT same record as the team you're supporting. If you want to meet me in real life, I'll be at the HJ game Friday night. Come on out if you want to find out how much more I know about football than you think.

Price got fired not for coaching, but for being an arrogant insubordinate jerk. No question he was his own worse enemy. As much as he may not like it, coaches are accountable to the public in which pays their salary. When you continually thumb your nose at the wrong people, kick pee-wee footballers off the practice field, tell colleges to get their own video footage of a player, and refuse to attend staff meetings, your asking for a pink slip. Like any good coach, he is only as good as his players. Bad coaches, well that's another story and BH is living it now.

Good luck to King, hopefully you go far in the playoffs. The kids deserve it, regardless of who the coach is and certainly regardless if OctFeb lived there 200 or 300 years ago.

Dribble-Dribble, shoots score! 3-pointer is good for the BH point guard.

I just saw this post and read it fully: YIKES!!