C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

Code red what a low class cheering for a kid to get hurt mcbride is a stud he finished that game like a pit bull he was cheated out the first down. An as far hurting tray williams dream on kid is a machine. I don't wish any harm on any kids from crosby. p.s. every other play it was a lineman down for crosby friday dayton was by far the more physical team BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS IM JUST SIPPING MY TEA

2008 ce king 39 crosby 24 thats not 19 years thats 6 years that ends this year. c.e. king all time 285-266-21 53% crosby all time 398-394-35 52%

You cheated, dang Internet football score stat trackers. I forgot about that one win since '95. Ok, how bout 1 win in 19 years you feel better. The point I'm making like I said before King is a doormat, irrelevant, Dayton took them for granted since they've whooped that A$$ too, but y'all ain't gonna get that ninja sneak attack on the Coogs. After we take care of New Caney and Porter all eyes and efforts turn to YOU. Be careful what you wish for cause these Coogs aren't comin to play around. As far as wishing injury upon another player, C'mon man, we're better than that. Let's just wish for an injury free knockdown dragout where the best team comes out the victor. Tick tock King Tick tock!!!!

You're definitely a kid, talkin like that about injuring players. Fortunately McBride just got the wind knocked out of him. I remember several cougars that seemed to be much worse. Hope they're ok. Anyone heard about the kid that got carted off?

he is fine out till king. Thanks for asking.

All the credit should go to the players on the field and not to d price! he has never been a coach and never will be. take a look at his record prior to bh and after, you will find the answer there.

players are great but take a look at CK's record prior to Price and look at them now. To say he deserves no credit sounds a little jealous. Need both talent and coaching to win.

All the credit should go to the players on the field and not to d price! he has never been a coach and never will be. take a look at his record prior to bh and after, you will find the answer there.

Sounds like a comment from a disgruntled former player or parent. There is a reason you or your son didn't play, wasn't good enough to be on the field. Consider yourself lucky just to be on the team. Or you could be a community member that is clueless about Athletics and how a team works.

Yeah I'm sure all the success BH had in the past or King is having now has nothing to do how hard the kids work and are being pushed. I'm sure they (the coaches) just roll the footballs out and sit back and tell the kids do what ever y'all want. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 80 plus hours the coaches put in a week (also the hours that student-athletes put in) game planning, teaching class, kids lifting in athletics, going out after school and executing at practice and then lifting after practice. Clueless and brainless, deadly combination.