C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

It's been alone time coming lot of hard work and dedication. Living in that weight room and the kids bought into Coach Price system. Yes win you win you get the banwagon fans and the haters (Crosby) hate all you judgement day is coming WHOOOOOO IN MY RICK FLAIR VOICE. we gonna open up a can of whip @zz on crosby AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO.

@Bronco Pride thanks I was at the game cheering for dayton so hard I was actually sad when yall lost I felt like mcbride made that first down

thanks man mcbride and the whole team played hard just came up a little short. All I know is after y'all beat Crosby I want 21 5a to wreck them boys out east come playoff time. This district IMO is way tougher than it has been in years and should pay off come playoff time.

4 years ago when you watched king play they weren't disciplined and got a lot really uncalled for penalties after the play. Then I watched them in 7-7 and Friday nights and slowly you could see the change. They are playing really good football and wish them the best except for 1 week this year. Playoff time though, they should be fun to watch.

Now y'all gonna make me come out of retirement and defend the best team in 21-5A spoutin' off how King gonna do this and do that to Crosby. I don't for the life of me understand why every thread that starts just about always ends up focusing on Crosby and how a new foe is gonna beat them. Y'all need to let sleepin Coogs lie before you get punched in the mouth again (Nederland, PNG, or King 19 yrs in a row). King face it, YOU ARE a doormat, that every once in a while gets taken off the floor and brushed off only to be trampled on again and again. Your irrelevant so go blue or im proud to wear blue fans stay on the bandwagon for a little longer til you lose and then you can go ahead and lace up the Chuck Taylor's and have a nice day til we catch up with ya after football's over. As for 22-5A, psssssssttt nevermind not worth burning up my keyboard Crosby has bigger fish to fry then that first round BYE..

Now y'all gonna make me come out of retirement and defend the best team in 21-5A spoutin' off how King gonna do this and do that to Crosby. I don't for the life of me understand why every thread that starts just about always ends up focusing on Crosby and how a new foe is gonna beat them. Y'all need to let sleepin Coogs lie before you get punched in the mouth again (Nederland, PNG, or King 19 yrs in a row). King face it, YOU ARE a doormat, that every once in a while gets taken off the floor and brushed off only to be trampled on again and again. Your irrelevant so go blue or im proud to wear blue fans stay on the bandwagon for a little longer til you lose and then you can go ahead and lace up the Chuck Taylor's and have a nice day til we catch up with ya after football's over. As for 22-5A, psssssssttt nevermind not worth burning up my keyboard Crosby has bigger fish to fry then that first round BYE..

I'm with u footballer 06

Footballer06 YOU SLEEP? I DON'T GIVE A D@M ABOUT THE PAST 19 YEARS IT'S TALK ABOUT THIS YEAR YOU ACT LIKE CROSBY IS SOUTHLAKE carroll, KATY, OR ALLEN. HELL YALL NOT DAYTON, DAYTON HAS BEEN TO A STATE Championship game crosby beat them last year with the almighty twins who could never beat summer creek an couldn't get out the first round lol crosby is classless crap+ talkers have more class like the dayton fans. Every streak must come to a end. That crap stop now we gone sluaghter yall then feed yall to nederland bulldawgs. I'm sick of all the crosby haters GET YALL LIVE. BYE Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
watch the language

Footballer06 YOU SLEEP? I DON'T GIVE A D@M ABOUT THE PAST 19 YEARS IT'S TALK ABOUT THIS YEAR YOU ACT LIKE CROSBY IS SOUTHLAKE carroll, KATY, OR ALLEN. HELL YALL NOT DAYTON, DAYTON HAS BEEN TO A STATE Championship game crosby beat them last year with the almighty twins who could never beat summer creek an couldn't get out the first round lol crosby is classless crap+ talkers have more class like the dayton fans. Every streak must come to a end. That crap stop now we gone sluaghter yall then feed yall to nederland bulldawgs. I'm sick of all the crosby haters GET YALL LIVE. BYE

LOL You have to ignore those kind.. They like making people angry.. don't fall for it...

Blue Balls calm down and check your facts. and I don't think anyone beat summer Creek it the district. if you don't know the twins are not here this year and we did get out of the first round last year.lol but that's okay. I know American football is a new thing this year over there. And by the way That twin stuff is getting old. Be careful cause Dayton was thinking the same thing. We have a very good N.C. team to worry about. So good job on a top 10 showing and we will see you on Nov. 7