Silsbee vs. cleveland

texas13

I agree. This should determine the 4th place spot.

Silsbee could be without the services of Dontre Thomas. Will be a game day decision.

Gonna still take Silsbee, 35-30

If this is true and Silsbee doesn't get in, when was the last time Silsbee didn't make the playoffs? I could look it up I suppose...but I know you have the answer.

If this is true and Silsbee doesn't get in, when was the last time Silsbee didn't make the playoffs? I could look it up I suppose...but I know you have the answer.

'07

Silsbee should have went that year. Lost to Kirbyville in last seconds on a two point conversion. Lost to  Jasper in last minute after leading by 10 with 4 minutes to play. Was the last two games of season.

Was Jeremy Johnson's soph. year.

It's the only year Silsbee has missed playoffs since dropping in classification in the '04 season.

'07

Silsbee should have went that year. Lost to Kirbyville in last seconds on a two point conversion. Lost to  Jasper in last minute after leading by 10 with 4 minutes to play. Was the last two games of season.

Was Jeremy Johnson's soph. year.

It's the only year Silsbee has missed playoffs since dropping in classification in the '04 season.

Does the future look any brighter, even with Partain having a year of experience?

Does the future look any brighter, even with Partain having a year of experience?

I think so.

This was the year that everyone in Silsbee was dreading. Losing 29 seniors from last year and what some considered not too good of a senior class this year. A few good ones but overall not that good of a class. Mostly juniors and soph. counted on this year.

9th grade team is good and 8th grade team is better.

The future of Silsbee football should be bright.

I think Silsbee will win this game 33-27. Silsbee defense has been absolutely horrible this year tackling and playing the pass. I think if Partain can be a little better accurate, Silsbee will win. Silsbee must stop the careless tackling and unforced turnovers. Play solid football and you will be fine. I really hope Thomas can go at QB to help Brooks with the run. Brooks is a very solid football player and I think he is just a junior.

Common opponents

Silsbee                        Cleveland

Livingston                      27-14 W                      12-48 L

Coldspring                      7-32  L                        7-47  L

LC-M                             14-28 L                       20-35 L

Huffman                        21-55 L                         0-62 L

The QB was that good at all. They do run alot and they were bad throwing. If Silsbee can win this game and BC next week, they could stand a punchers chance vs Jasper with momentum. They win 3 in a row they would get the third seed. Hopefully Thomas plays. Just litening to the game, it sounds like Silsbee's offense moves the ball better on the ground when he plays QB. Partain seems to have a better arm, but with OLINE that big you need to establish the run first.