Texas at #11 K-State

PhatMack19

It was a quality loss to a #11 ranked team, so it doesn't count. 5-3 throwing rocks at 3-5. As long as your record is better than Texas, it doen't matter if you suck buckets. Some things never change.

Sips can't make a post without referencing Aggies. Couldn't help but take the bait.
Glad I'm not a red raider.

Texas goes back to the L column this week again.  Hey - but the Texas fans can have all week to laugh at A&M due to the Bama game - so who really cares if Texas wins or not  ;) - right?

To Mr Roper (Three's Company?).....

Excuse me? The first two posts on this thread are Ags. It was an Ag that took the shot at the 3-5 mark. I simply replied. Please quit inferring that we are infatuated with everything Ag. They are all over our threads and difficult to dodge. Funny how you have no opinions about other sec games that may affect your team.

Texas sucked today and most of the year. Can you admit that that about your team? Bye weeks help the healing.

To Mr Roper (Three's Company?).....
Excuse me? The first two posts on this thread are Ags. It was an Ag that took the shot at the 3-5 mark. I simply replied. Please quit inferring that we are infatuated with everything Ag. They are all over our threads and difficult to dodge. Funny how you have no opinions about other sec games that may affect your team.
Texas sucked today and most of the year. Can you admit that that about your team? Bye weeks help the healing.

WE SUCK.
HAPPY?

Gotta love Texas fans - when A&M got blown out the Texas fans came out in droves to say how bad Texas A&M is - but get defensive when Aggies poke the same fun.
You need to understand that this is a two way street - but some can dish it out but can't seem to take it.

At least we are on the board. You couldn't find an Aggie after last week's debacle.

It's one thing to defend your team, but at least we know where we are. But to beat Bama one year and claim to be the badass of the sec and find out different must be a harder pill to swallow.

Gotta love Texas fans - when A&M got blown out the Texas fans came out in droves to say how bad Texas A&M is - but get defensive when Aggies poke the same fun.

You need to understand that this is a two way street - but some can dish it out but can't seem to take it.

There no more posters than usual.

I rechecked the threads. Quit tryimg to spin it!

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:254]

At least we are on the board. You couldn't find an Aggie after last week's debacle.

It's one thing to defend your team, but at least we know where we are. But to beat Bama one year and claim to be the badass of the sec and find out different must be a harder pill to swallow.

and not believe what the CFB world is telling you, 5th place sec west!

you heard it from the guru!                       [sharedmedia=core:attachments:172]