Texas at #11 K-State

PhatMack19

Texas goes back to the L column this week again.  Hey - but the Texas fans can have all week to laugh at A&M due to the Bama game - so who really cares if Texas wins or not  ;) - right?

and why would an aggie start another Longhorn post?

There are plenty of Longhorns posters to do that.

Trying to share your misery?

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:185]

and why would an aggie start another Longhorn post?

There are plenty of Longhorns posters to do that.

Trying to share your misery?

WAIT – you are questioning an Aggie starting a thread titled “Texas at #11 K-State” a normal thread to start discussion of a coming game – and yet you do not question a Texas fan starting a thread titled “What to say about A&M now?????” just to make fun of a rival.

Please from now on since it seems to bother you please only post and start forums about Texas.

WAIT – you are questioning an Aggie starting a thread titled “Texas at #11 K-State” a normal thread to start discussion of a coming game – and yet you do not question a Texas fan starting a thread titled “What to say about A&M now?????” just to make fun of a rival.

Please from now on since it seems to bother you please only post and start forums about Texas.

I always try to start Aggies threads to talk about Aggies things ie. Sumlin's Coaching Pedigree

Threads won't stay on topic so it is a pretty much lost cause.           [sharedmedia=core:attachments:158]

Every Longhorn poster is not the same, just like every Aggie poster is not the same. OT you are one of the realistic posters.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:180]

I am not sure why but I just have a good feeling about this matchup... I think the defense will play much better after the terrible performance this past Saturday... Whether or not the Horns can get the win I don't know, but I do know Swoopes and the offensive line are improving by the game and they will come to play!

We are doomed. KSU and the greatest CFB coach of his generation (about 40 years)

I'm going to do a little "aggie" math. KSU beat ou, ou beat Texas.

I am going to the store for some more Shiner and corndogs.

I will do you one better. After this game Saturday, and the upcoming auburn-Aggie game, we will be able to use "Aggie math" to determine that Texas is better than Aggie by using the Auburn-K St game and the point differentials in all 3 games. Make sense?

I would bet that most Horn fans are happy with the progression of this team in general. They have not lost to a team that they should not have and they have been in almost every game.The expectation was low this year, .500 would be a plus IMO.

As for you aggies, the meltdown on TxAgs says enough. (Not that any of us should visit any other forums)

Drunk Kenny Trill is one of my favorites.

I would bet that most Horn fans are happy with the progression of this team in general. They have not lost to a team that they should not have and they have been in almost every game.The expectation was low this year, .500 would be a plus IMO.

As for you aggies, the meltdown on TxAgs says enough. (Not that any of us should visit any other forums)

Drunk Kenny Trill is one of my favorites.

another Aggie QB who likes to party. Shouldn't you win the Heisman or a big game first?     [sharedmedia=core:attachments:159]

All hope is not lost.  Texas really should've beaten OU, and OU really should've beaten KSU.  There's no doubt KSU is a much better team than UT, but we have a puncher's chance.

A&M beat Arkansas, and Arkansas should have beaten Bama, so therefore....... oh whatever.   Yes, Texas has a puncher's chance, but not if the defense that gave up 45 to Iowa St. shows up.   

I am starting to like our QB if the AHCO Watson keeps the playbook open for him.

At this time in his carreer, being a sophmore, he is very much still learning the position. Watson has only had him for 9 months.

Bingo. I am really hoping the play calling early had more to do with what swoopes was capable of at that point. I will say that I never wanted them to pull the rs and bring in Heard, primarily based on practice reports. I think we can be confident now that the coaches were right sticking with swoopes and hopefully he continues to get better weekly. I will say this - Saban recruited Swoopes very aggressively and Nick ain't wrong very often. And it's starting to look like Tyrone isn't the exception to the rule.

Kstate won't lose to Texas if Texas can't decide if they want to run or pass. Coach will say they want balance. Even with our line we should be able to run the fricken ball against them. 13-0 at half..no way #21 should be covering (or lack of this far) Lockett. I hope strong will be able to recruit some bigger db's that can actually play.