Early Look at Playoff Matches

its funny how OctFeb is now from king.the past two years she was going from summer Creek because she had grand kids that went there. crazy how people change their story.lol. but seriously have you posted those pictures yet and if so where can see them. Thanks

What? You are delusional..  I have posted all I plan on posting... And I am all about the kids...If you don't know that already, then you are not very literate.  Not you goobers on here. And since when is it a crime to root for other teams? So I guess if I was for Crosby we wouldn't be having this conversation right? I would like to know who player 22 is for Crosby. In spite of what you THINK you know about me, I took a few photos of the Crosby players. And got a really good one of him... UGH.. I am done with your junk... 

What? You are delusional.. I have posted all I plan on posting... And I am all about the kids...If you don't know that already, then you are not very literate. Not you goobers on here. And since when is it a crime to root for other teams? So I guess if I was for Crosby we wouldn't be having this conversation right? I would like to know who player 22 is for Crosby. In spite of what you THINK you know about me, I took a few photos of the Crosby players. And got a really good one of him... UGH.. I am done with your junk...

why so mad. I asked about the photos cause I would like to see them. You are a business woman. right.and maybe you need to read your own posts before you start calling anybody one sided

What? You are delusional.. I have posted all I plan on posting... And I am all about the kids...If you don't know that already, then you are not very literate. Not you goobers on here. And since when is it a crime to root for other teams? So I guess if I was for Crosby we wouldn't be having this conversation right? I would like to know who player 22 is for Crosby. In spite of what you THINK you know about me, I took a few photos of the Crosby players. And got a really good one of him... UGH.. I am done with your junk...

Still don't care who you root for. It is your quest to minimalize the success this group of kids have had. It is old and frankly childish. Every post no matter the topic you have these kids on the tip of your tongue. Root for Dayton, King, SC, New Caney, BH or whatever team you want. Your quest to prove that the success our kids have had is not earned just some fluke is getting old.

why so mad. I asked about the photos cause I would like to see them. You are a business woman. right.and maybe you need to read your own posts before you start calling anybody one sided

What? My post has nothing to do with business. You are talking trash about things you know nothing about. And I answered your question about the photos. I have posted all I plan on posting. Except the one I asked about. Who #22 was... You wanna talk business then you send me a PM.

Still don't care who you root for. It is your quest to minimalize the success this group of kids have had. It is old and frankly childish. Every post no matter the topic you have these kids on the tip of your tongue. Root for Dayton, King, SC, New Caney, BH or whatever team you want. Your quest to prove that the success our kids have had is not earned just some fluke is getting old.

sure if you say so... 

That was a good game. Sorry my Broncos didnt get the win.. BUT Crosby by no means ran the game on them. Like some were trying to say... and that last run by McBride was a first down IMO stupid refs didnt even measure it...

Still bitter, eh. Your posts have become irrelevant after reading this. Anyone who knows football or mathematics for that matter knows that in the OT period you start from the 25 yd line and if your team (Dayton, King, SC, New Caney, BFE, or who ever else is the flavor of the week) do not reach the 15 yd line after your teams 4th down then you lose the game. If the ball is resting on the 16 7/8 yd line then above said teams LOSE THE GAME, hence remaining in tact an undefeated, unblemished record of 7-0 to the CROSBY COUGARS. A measurment therefore is not relevant just like anything you post on here or any other thread. So if you want to call out kids and dig deeper into a hole of ignorance go right ahead cause you've been SHUT DOWN. Oh, LOL

I'll be the bigger person OctFeb I was just joking. people crack on us and we just roll with it but that's cool.once again I'm sorry. you probably didn't get the photo I'm looking for anyway so thanks. Have a good day

UHOH look like a hyena done went off into a Cougar den somebody need to come bail her out. oh, LOL

Still bitter, eh. Your posts have become irrelevant after reading this. Anyone who knows football or mathematics for that matter knows that in the OT period you start from the 25 yd line and if your team (Dayton, King, SC, New Caney, BFE, or who ever else is the flavor of the week) do not reach the 15 yd line after your teams 4th down then you lose the game. If the ball is resting on the 16 7/8 yd line then above said teams LOSE THE GAME, hence remaining in tact an undefeated, unblemished record of 7-0 to the CROSBY COUGARS. A measurment therefore is not relevant just like anything you post on here or any other thread. So if you want to call out kids and dig deeper into a hole of ignorance go right ahead cause you've been SHUT DOWN. Oh, LOL

Havent called out any kids... So get over yourself OH LOL...  :rolleyes:  Might wanna go back and check your own post about kids... IJS and some of the other crosby posters who wanna call out kids... Lets see.. "We are gonna hurt Williams like we did McBride" From a crosby poster.. a KID no doubt. You people kill me... 

Havent called out any kids... So get over yourself OH LOL...  :rolleyes:  Might wanna go back and check your own post about kids... IJS and some of the other crosby posters who wanna call out kids... Lets see.. "We are gonna hurt Williams like we did McBride" From a crosby poster.. a KID no doubt. You people kill me...

Seriously, thats what you comeback with. A poster claiming to be from Crosby saying those hateful, unnecessary things?? Go check my posts, I have never called out a kid or number of a kid. Like I said your ignorance to football is irrelevant just like your pictures and posts. BTW did you get one of the scoreboard in Crosby Friday night I'd like to hang it above my picture of a Bronco getting Ridin by a Cougar...Oh, LOL

Havent called out any kids... So get over yourself OH LOL... :rolleyes: Might wanna go back and check your own post about kids... IJS and some of the other crosby posters who wanna call out kids... Lets see.. "We are gonna hurt Williams like we did McBride" From a crosby poster.. a KID no doubt. You people kill me...

wait a minute that's one guy and I called him out so don't put all of us on him.

OctFeb I am responsible for what comes out of my mouth or in this case what I type. I haven't used you as an excuse to down Dayton. So by your logic you can't own your attitude some loud mouth controls your thoughts. We already know your game, time to come up work something new and own it.

It's hard to root for OF to lose. Great program and have a lot of respect for them. However, I do think if OF finishes in the 4th spot, I agree that it's the best shot at the sweep. I think they can keep the score closer than HF would be able to, and then maybe get a few breaks on offense/special teams like they did against HJ. The sweep would be awesome!

Getting a little ahead of yourselves aren't you. Better finish district first before you start talking about sweeping the first round of playoffs. A lot can change between now and then. A few injuries and they may be talking about sweeping y'all. Some of the Houston teams are pretty bad, but I'm not sure any of y'all can beat LaMarque much less the fourth place team.

Getting a little ahead of yourselves aren't you. Better finish district first before you start talking about sweeping the first round of playoffs. A lot can change between now and then. A few injuries and they may be talking about sweeping y'all. Some of the Houston teams are pretty bad, but I'm not sure any of y'all can beat LaMarque much less the fourth place team.

No way our district gets swept. We all know it's unlikely, but it's fun to root for. And I think HJ and WO-S have a definite shot at beating La Marque. They're not the most impressive team this year.

Of course there are ALOT of assumptions being made, but I think that's kind of the point of this thread...

IN 1998 I saw PN-G play Dayton at Lamar. I also went to that game in 1999 at when PN-G played Stephenville at the dome.

I have 2 words for that game.... Dakari Pearson.......... 4 words for the second game... Kendall Briles, Art Briles..... Might be 2 of the best players ive seen come out in that period....