corrigan camden vs newton!!

After tomorrow night Newton fans will just say: We told you so. I'm sure you would be strutting if the CC JV had beat Newton. Your remark to GATA about where to find JV scores is pathetic. I have read on this forum where some have talked how good your JV is and undefeated and all. Reality is hard to swallow but go ahead and swallow.
Gonna be same outcome tomorrow night.Newton with the sweep.
(Purple Pride)

Way to be a good sport 09!

haha its all for fun nation! I love the game of football and its games like tonight is the reason why!
Win or lose tonight both teams needs this game right before playoffs to get us ready!
Win or lose tonight I'll be on here to congratulate both teams! Cause when the dust settles I believe your district champs will walk off the field.
Like I said this game means alot to me.. we're more than just a team here at Corrigan! We're a bulldog family!
Now let's bring it home bulldogs! Gata!

I didn't speak on our jv because I havent seen em play.. so what do you mean by "y'all"?

Y'all as in Corrigan bragging about how your JV has been beating people and having all these shut outs. Well they ran into a team that can play a little and got beat, just like the varsity is about to play a team that can actually play and well we shall see what happens but I have a strong feeling that it will be same outcome as the JV

Win or lose ,this game will be a battle between exceptional 3a d2 teams. I think they will play each other twice and it will help both teams to get  hit in the mouth.(I pray that no-one gets injured and for safe travel for everyone coming and going from the game.) If Newton and C.-C. were to split two games, I hope we win the second  game with each other. Of course, both of us has to remember Franklin.

Newton will not be worried about Franklin either. We play teams like that every year in the playoffs. Franklin is like CC, they have played a weak schedule. Until you play someone good you do not know what you have. When you play a tough schedule you know what you have. After tonight CC will know what they have. They may be good, then too they not be that good.

Newton 7th grade 32-zip
Newton 8th was leading when I left in the second quarter
Newton JV won.
Newton varsity will take care of business tonight. (CC

You are going to have nightmares about Newton coming into this district.

who did newton 7th play because corrigan doesn't have 7th grade football

Newton (4-3) at Corrigan-Camden (7-0)

Sure, Newton is 4-3. But the Eagles might be the best 4-3 team in the whole state. Newton started the year off with three losses in its first four games, mostly due to a rigorous non-district schedule. While there were questions about Newton’s status as an elite team, the Eagles quickly silenced critics with a stunning victory over West Orange-Stark. Newton is now on a three-game winning streak and looks as dangerous as ever. Corrigan-Camden, however, has been flat out dominant this season. The Bulldogs have outscored their opponents, 438-202, this season and feature the most productive rushing tandem out in #bEASTtexas. Keegan Mitchell and Malyk Johnson have combined to rush for more than 2,300 yards and 38 touchdowns. It will be up to Newton’s defense to rise to the occasion and do-it-all athlete Roney Elam, a Texas A&M commit, to make some momentum-shifting plays if the Eagles want to continue their winning ways.

EJ’s pick: Newton 49, Corrigan-Camden 48