Ozen@PNG

Not sure what everyone else's kicker can do, but Nederland's has a leg to maybe get it down to the 10 or so, a reasonable 20 yard return puts it at the 30 as it is with the risk of a larger return.  Most of the pooch kicks I've seen are fair caught around the 30 - 35 so it's a pick your poison for Nederland.  Not sure about PNG's kickers leg, but it didn't appear to be too much different to where he could get it in the endzone.  Just my two cents.  Coaches do these things for a reason and it's not to prevent their teams from winning, Faircloth and Neumann seem to have their heads screwed on fairly well when it comes to coaching strategy.

NDN, I can't stand the pooch. I haven't seen many returns for a TD in our District anyway. Kick it to the end zone & cover your lanes. Give good teams a short field, you're gonna pay. I guarantee the playoff opponent will appreciate it. Ozen will definitely take it. Will help us with our field position issues. Thanks

I agree.  It sure didn't help us against Central and I questioned it during the game.  Now the onside kicks are a different matter.

Yep, been hearing the "Central and Ozen should dominate this district every year " statement for a long time, especially when Ozen opened.  

Talent is there, unfortunately most don't understand that Talent alone doesn't WIN.

I'll take hard work & dedication over a Talented kid any day of the week.

Talent is there, unfortunately most don't understand that Talent alone doesn't WIN.
I'll take hard work & dedication over a Talented kid any day of the week.

BINGO. Thats what makes a great Football Player and there are way more Athletes out there that will never get it then there are Football Players that do get it.