SETXsports to broadcast Kirbyville football!

Starting with the Wildcats game this Friday night with Buna, SETXsports will broadcast Kirbyville football games the rest of the season including playoffs.

Wildcat Football back on the airways of SETXsports and Legacy Sports Network!!

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/games/kirbyville-buna

If buna beats Kville they probably stop , they only broadcast for them when there doing good lol

Not true. The guys that use to do the broadcasting for us for Kirbyville are no longer broadcasting. We have tried in the past to get Kirbyville broadcasts, but could not find anyone to do them. Also was tied up with sponsors as well.

We have found two guys willing to do the games now and have the sponsorship and support of the school district to go forward.

Not true. The guys that use to do the broadcasting for us for Kirbyville are no longer broadcasting. We have tried in the past to get Kirbyville broadcasts, but could not find anyone to do them. Also was tied up with sponsors as well.

We have found two guys willing to do the games now and have the sponsorship and support of the school district to go forward.

We can find two people from EC, if you want to broadcast EC games. LOL  :D

Starting with the Wildcats game this Friday night with Buna, SETXsports will broadcast Kirbyville football games the rest of the season including playoffs.

Wildcat Football back on the airways of SETXsports and Legacy Sports Network!!

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/games/kirbyville-buna

Nice post, OP,,,even for an AGGY!!  This really helps the out-of- town alumni keep up with the Black Swarm!!  Thanks setxsports.com

We have people that go to every EC game that can do it so how does it depend on WOS game.

We would like some past experience in regards to the broadcasting crew. Mr. Ump and I have teamed up before with some SETXsports broadcasts.

Playoff games are a premium when it comes to sponsors. Need some experienced hands at it.

But, let me know next year and we can get the ball rolling early on EC broadcasts.

MrUmp1, on 16 Oct 2014 - 2:37 PM, said:snapback.png

Couch cough !!!!  ooooo oooooo ooooooo Mr Kotter oooo ooo oooo  well depends on when WOS plays lol

We have people that go to every EC game that can do it so how does it depend on WOS game.

I am statistician for WOS but I played for the Bucs back in the leather helmut days of the mid 1970"s , Mike and I have done a couple of EC games and it is fun to go back and watch these Bucs play. 

MrUmp1, on 16 Oct 2014 - 2:37 PM, said:snapback.png

I am statistician for WOS but I played for the Bucs back in the leather helmut days of the mid 1970"s , Mike and I have done a couple of EC games and it is fun to go back and watch these Bucs play. 

I was right behind you in the 80's. LOL You probably played with my brother.