Ebola!!

Yet again the CDC has changed its Ebola stance saying that people should stay home if it high risk, even without symptoms and unknown if the virus is present in the person. 

I thought they were never contagious even with a low grade fever until it passes some magical number like 103. Now with no symptoms they want people to stay home.

Therein lies the problem with their protocols and recommendations. The head agency that claims to be and is supposed to be on top of it all, is continually changing. 

They are trying to pacify people who are in panic mode. If you test negative you dont have it.

So the Obama administration is putting in rules for political purposes and it has nothing to do with sound medical practices.

I can accept that. 

From USA Today (not exactly a Tea Party publication):

"New guidelines from the Obama administration would restrict the movement of people at high risk of Ebola................."

From Huffington Post (more like a GOP hate group:

"In his remarks, Mr. Obama defended the C.D.C. guidelines............"

And why not on all of these and others. After all, the CDC is part of HHS which is an administration cabinet level agency. In other words, the head of the HHS and CDC work directly for the president in his personally selected cabinet just as much as the Attorney General or the Secretary of Defense. 

He trusts his doctors. The states are actually responsible for implementing their guidelines. The guideline in New Jersey where the lady who is sueing was quarantined is different in other states. New Jersey (or New York, I cant remember which state) just recently changed their guidelines, because they were over the top. What exactly are you blaming the President for?

He trusts his doctors. The states are actually responsible for implementing their guidelines. The guideline in New Jersey where the lady who is sueing was quarantined is different in other states. New Jersey (or New York, I cant remember which state) just recently changed their guidelines, because they were over the top. What exactly are you blaming the President for?

Me personally - for flying in the wind due to it being election time......either step up and be the mouth of this and speak bold and true....leave it to your lead guy, and shut the____up....but swaying every time he gets pressure from this group or that....being the responsible one...then not...assigning a czar with no medical history at all, claiming he has great organizational skills (as if no one with medical experience has those)....not to mention the 15,000 threads and post that clearly answer this dumb question.........

He trys to find a common ground with the GOP, no matter how stupid their requests are.

that's not it at all, it's his conflict of interest with his black voting base, his Hispanic voting base and his extreme social liberal base. You can not allow all of the illegals to become legal, and take all the low paying jobs...yet lower the unemployment rate among his largest voting block....they are competing for the same thing....low income jobs and welfare...then offend the blacks and Mexicans (which are typically very religious) by pandering to the social liberals by supporting LGBT, Abortion, etc

He is a terrible leader...period! and you just admitted that by stating you would stick with your decision...and I agree with that stance. I may not agree with his decision....but I would have alot more respect for him if he did just that...and even more if he would just tell the entire truth.

Maybe the passengers from the next plane from west Africa can all stay at big girl's house. What could it hurt? Of course she will say "no problem" but she would be lying only because she knows it will never happen anyway.

Big girl, as a RN, don't you have to follow hand washing procedures? Why do they make you do this? Must I continue or can you see where I am going with this?