Ebola!!

that's not it at all, it's his conflict of interest with his black voting base, his Hispanic voting base and his extreme social liberal base. You can not allow all of the illegals to become legal, and take all the low paying jobs...yet lower the unemployment rate among his largest voting block....they are competing for the same thing....low income jobs and welfare...then offend the blacks and Mexicans (which are typically very religious) by pandering to the social liberals by supporting LGBT, Abortion, etc

He is a terrible leader...period! and you just admitted that by stating you would stick with your decision...and I agree with that stance. I may not agree with his decision....but I would have alot more respect for him if he did just that...and even more if he would just tell the entire truth.

how did you feel about Romney who changed his stance every 30 minutes?

Patient's that are not high risk are welcome at my house.

Do you have reading comprehension problems? I said nothing about low risk patients. You say we should not restrict flights from west Africa. I say let the passengers on the next flight stay at your house. Some might be infected but that's ok with you? If not, then why expect the rest of us to let them fly here? You tend to play both sides of the fence.

You completely dodged my hand washing question.....typical.

A patient is low risk until they exhibit symptoms. The problem is that tests can read negative even is the virus is present but still only present in low amounts at the time. The doctor who frolicked around New York, going to the grocery store, riding in cabs, and having fun at the bowling alley didn't think he had it. Until he did. What happens when he starts running a fever while he's out playing around, and then exposes others before he realizes he's sick? What if he becomes ill and has to use a public toilet? Or take a cab home? It's simply irresponsible. I don't see why this chick has no problem living in squalid conditions in Africa, crapping in a hole in the ground and probably sleeping in a tent. But now that she's home, it's too hard on her to stay in the comfort of her own home for three weeks to avoid possibly spreading the virus? She's more about attention and maybe a lawsuit than actually caring about people and their health.

No one has symptoms...... until they have symptoms. 

While that seems ridiculously obvious, the CDC has said that you might show symptoms up to 21 days after exposure. I can only think that means that you might be symptom free at 19 days and still come down with the disease. 

There is likely about a 99.8% chance that she does not have Ebola. In fact I would probably wager a fairly large sum of money that she doesn't. With that, the idea that "she can't have it" seems stupid while looking at the CDC guidelines. 

etch-a-sketch comment by someone on his staff says it all.

I got in trouble once for calling you an IDIOT...so I can't do it again....you didn't say staff...You said Bush...If you want to include staffs....well your boy and his staff still win the blue ribbon....

Big Girl is the most uneducated educated person (so she says) I've ever encountered....

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt say bush, I said Romney. Where did a member of his staff get that info? Was he/she fired? There is no one in the US that has the Ebola virus now. You guys panicked for nothing, and to think you guys didnt want anyone from west africa here. Smh

I'd still rather not have anyone from infected areas here until either the outbreak dies out, or if they're willing to submit a voluntary quarantine.

I didnt say bush, I said Romney. Where did a member of his staff get that info? Was he/she fired? There is no one in the US that has the Ebola virus now. You guys panicked for nothing, and to think you guys didnt want anyone from west africa here. Smh

Who the heck panicked? You are confusing panic with precaution. Always the extremes for you huh? Don't doctors and nurses wash their hands as a precaution to spreading germs/diseases? Are they considered panicking when doing so?

Here comes another one......http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/health/nebraska-ebola-patient/index.html?iphoneemail

I dont get on this blog everyday. Trying to prohibit a n entire portion of a continent from flying into the US Is a bit extreme.You call it precaution, I call it panic. The airlines wouldve lost a lot of money for nothing. Smh

The airlines are spending serious money flying to the places right now with all the extra pay for workers and extra measures they have to take. They wouldn't have lost that much.