HJ vs HF.. who ya got?

Our molasses like running backs trudge forward for a mind boggling 37 yards rushing, our non-athletic defense allows HF to score 60 points in the first quarter and the game is called due to lack of interest by HJ fans and the coaching staff knowing we have NO shot at a district win or a snowflakes chance in Hades of making it to playoffs.

In a desperate grasp for a saving season Coach Dubois and staff changes to a spread offense and appeals to the UIL to allow us to have 15 men on the defensive side of the ball.

In other news WOS is given the state trophy for historical excellence.

Come on, man! 3 points? No team has come within 3 points of HJ all season and you expect HF to do it? HJ beat OF in a game that really shouldn't have been that close at the end. Oh yeah, I seem to have forgotten, HJ isn't that good this year.

I have to disagree with your comment about Orangefield. HJ scored on a short field because of 2 muffed punts. You take the turnovers out of the equation and the final score could have been different. HJ won plain and simple I do not dispute that. But in reality this game could have went the otherr way. That is high school football for you.

I have to disagree with your comment about Orangefield. HJ scored on a short field because of 2 muffed punts. You take the turnovers out of the equation and the final score could have been different. HJ won plain and simple I do not dispute that. But in reality this game could have went the otherr way. That is high school football for you.

In the Tatum game HJ had two AWFUL punts (I want to say one went about 5 yards), but they still stopped Tatum from moving the ball. And if you watched closely, the reason OF threw the interception is because the QB was getting pressured, and our secondary held up and made the grab over his head. HJ forced the turnover, OF didn't just throw the ball away. Regardless of the short field, HJ still moved the ball. If you want to talk costly turnovers, Thompson fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line on the opening drive. In the replay you can see that no one touched the ball, he just dropped it. Bobcats got the ball back and couldn't capitalize on it. The turnovers went both ways. I really don't think the argument can be made that that was the deciding factor.

In the Tatum game HJ had two AWFUL punts (I want to say one went about 5 yards), but they still stopped Tatum from moving the ball. And if you watched closely, the reason OF threw the interception is because the QB was getting pressured, and our secondary held up and made the grab over his head. HJ forced the turnover, OF didn't just throw the ball away. Regardless of the short field, HJ still moved the ball. If you want to talk costly turnovers, Thompson fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line on the opening drive. In the replay you can see that no one touched the ball, he just dropped it. Bobcats got the ball back and couldn't capitalize on it. The turnovers went both ways. I really don't think the argument can be made that that was the deciding factor.

what does the Tatum game have anything to do with Orangefield