corrigan camden vs hemphill

I'm afraid ol' ug lee is gonna show up in Hemphill Friday night. If they're lucky, maybe the sprinkler system will come on and stay on, or there will be a power outage. Nothing against hemp, but they'll be over matched by much better athletes. There was a time this game year in and year out was a knock down drag out. Hopefully the hornets will get back to where they once were.

I'm afraid ol' ug lee is gonna show up in Hemphill Friday night. If they're lucky, maybe the sprinkler system will come on and stay on, or there will be a power outage. Nothing against hemp, but they'll be over matched by much better athletes. There was a time this game year in and year out was a knock down drag out. Hopefully the hornets will get back to where they once were.

I wouldnt be surprised if Corrigan has 1000 yards rushing in this game!

I wish Hemphill could get their football program on track. They have talent in those pineywoods just as we do. The fans need to get behind their guys and expect them to win. Don't have the attitude of we gonna lose.It has to start with the area mom's and dad's and school administration and it can happen.If the coaches are just there to draw a check get one who wants to lead these young men to a good program..It can be done. The talent in that area is overflowing. Get rid of the mentality We gonna lose. Start Mon. And don't look back.