Kountze @ Warren

aTmfan06

I'm sure Warren is in a transition this year and will be in a much better place in the next couple of years to come. Folks in Warren just need to stay the course with a very capable coach and things will turn around...understand I say that and I hope for the same in Kountze, because we are in the early stages of an about face. I feel ya pain in other words!

I agree,  If Kountze wins the next few and beats Woodville then they have a shot against Buna. If they happen to lose to Woodville then Im not sure they can recover enough to upset Buna.  If they go into that game on the winning streak then with Buna's schedule going into that game I like Kountze's chances. 

I agree,  If Kountze wins the next few and beats Woodville then they have a shot against Buna. If they happen to lose to Woodville then Im not sure they can recover enough to upset Buna.  If they go into that game on the winning streak then with Buna's schedule going into that game I like Kountze's chances.

If Arnold stays healthy!!