LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

NDNation

[quote name="Proud Dawg" post="1559620" timestamp="1413408187"]Even if the odds are completely in your favor, which they are, recent history proves to be in Nederlands favor. I am talking about Neumann vs fairclothe. PNG gonna have to make adjustments on the fly. I do not believe they can do that as a staff. Look what happened when wos manned up and brought pressure. I am a dog fan for sure, but I am a realist. If yall get rolling, yall are good. If you gotta adjust on the sideline, yall are not so good. Just from a bulldog stand point[/quote

You are exactly right. Neumann has owned him and will continue unless he gets it figured out... We seem to have a revolving door of coaches, which in my opinion is not a good thing.... My hope is that we can adjust to what Neumann throws down on us.. If BF can make a good adjustment, it's a no brainer that PNG can win... But all the talent in the world can't get it done if your out of position... I will say that this is the best our defense has been coached up in the last 4 years..... But your correct, WOS changed it up, and as usual, we didn't, and the outcome is well, what the outcome was.... Only time will tell... Gonna be a good game regardless...

No, wo-s won because our team was to relaxed coming out for the second half. They dropped the ball on it. That is why for the past few games (after that one), faircloth gathers them all up right before halftime and tells them to keep their intensity now. And the grey pants... Does anyone really not know history? -.- when png won the state championship back in the 50s they were in purple and grey.

No, wo-s won because our team was to relaxed coming out for the second half. They dropped the ball on it. That is why for the past few games (after that one), faircloth gathers them all up right before halftime and tells them to keep their intensity now. And the grey pants... Does anyone really not know history? -.- when png won the state championship back in the 50s they were in purple and grey.

In the 50's??? Really, we've had Beatlemania since then... LOL!

Uhhhh.. He gathered them up before the half on that game as well.. And I'll just leave it at that....

Too relaxed, that's good stuff!!!!! Too much purple drank.....

Purple and Grey have been our district home jerseys. Personally, I really like them, but I'd like to see the "Stormtrooper" look for MCM. Honestly, it really won't matter which jerseys their wearing because they'll either look great with the offense running full throttle, or disappointing if they sputter.

All year, this team has given up the early score, then shut the opposing offense down until they take their foot off the gas in the 4th qtr. The offense has come out guns blazing and not looked back until late 3rd early 4th qtr. The only exception was the WOS game where we let them get back in the game in the second half, while our offense played sloppy and penalties killed us.

The key to this game will be our D-line vs Ned's O-line. If they can force Ned into passing situations, we should win by a couple of scores. That's a big "if". Ned has looked great in district, and I expect this to be one for the ages. Best of luck to both teams, and hope everyone leaves the stadium injury free.

Back in the 50s wasn't it PN? I was born in '53. I don't remember the gray pants. Lol

make no mistake, and I am as big of a Dog fan as their is, but png is the clear favorite to win this game...on paper...Nederland IMO is the clear underdog...however, the same can be said about last week against Central as well...Central was the clear favorite and this team simply outwilled and outfought them for a win...The Dogs will have to do the same this week and overcome the odds...they have to hang in the game as long as they can, make it a physical, hard hitting, one/last possession game...the longer Nederland stays in this, the more pressure and doubt the indians will feel.

Go Dogs!  Send the purple and gray home unhappy.

I wonder how many of those insulting purple gum bumpers will hang around if Nederland wins?  I'm kinda thinking we will be hearing the sweet sound of crickets  :P  :P ..... if we lose, I'll eat crow 

I don't think any png fans will stay for the trophy presentation if ned wins.........and of course no ned fans will stay to see png win the trophy.   Why would the loosing team stay around?  Doesn't make sense. 

I don't think any png fans will stay for the trophy presentation if ned wins.........and of course no ned fans will stay to see png win the trophy.   Why would the loosing team stay around? 

The purple gum bumpers on this board talking .... don't think they will hang around to eat their crow  :rolleyes: