Jr week 7 Prediction

War

No, I believe the real Superbowl will be played on November 9th, and sorry it will probably only have one Nederland team in it. Both teams are really good, but one will have to go back to the drawing board. That's what makes it so good you have to keep getting better and play your best ball at the end of season when it counts!  Good Luck to all the teams!

No, I believe the real Superbowl will be played on November 9th, and sorry it will probably only have one Nederland team in it. Both teams are really good, but one will have to go back to the drawing board. That's what makes it so good you have to keep getting better and play your best ball at the end of season when it counts!  Good Luck to all the teams!

Exactly what everyone wants right !?!?

Vidor---- should be good game ,

Lum W--- battle of Lum either way a  Lumberton team wins so STJFL President  should be happy

Ned B---   just keeps rolling

WOS---    WOS enough said

BMT W----  slug fest Warrior team is physical and has speed  not sure if Gold team has the mental tuffness to beat this team

LCM----  very well coach, BMT just needs to get out of game with no injuries

KTZ---  Yates goes crazy,

Yes, I believe most people want the two teams that deserve to be there play.

Exactly why the Ned vs Ned playoff game will have more butts in the seats than the rigged up superbowl.  Forfeit loss by a powerhouse lets you skate to the bowl without having to play one of the two best teams in the league.  YEP  well deserved.  Congrats. 

Powerhouse team keep winning all your games, and then you will deserve to make it to the Superbowl, and win.  Nobody will skate these kids still have to play the games, and some teams have improved a lot since WEEK 1. Rigged Superbowl ... stop it.  Some of you need to write Spy Novels with all these twisted plots.

The Best team will win the Superbowl regardless of the path they take or who they play, right?

The Superbowl winner will have surely deserved it!

Quit crying about week 2. Ned broke the rule twice and only got one win takin away. Be happy yall are still going in at 2nd and not 3rd. The game everone wants to see is ned b and w. The game will happen, just won't be in the super bowl.

No excuses being made.  Just letting you know that Ned is now forced to cannibalize in the playoffs for playing some quality football with 1st 2nd and 3 rd string kids.  Count your blessing that you and ALL other less caliber teams have a chance at the super bowl.  If you are proud enough of the fact that Ned "broke the rules" and gave your team a shot at the bowl from a forfeit loss, then Congrats.  But Believing anything other than the FACT that Ned has the two most dominant team in Jr. is pretty funny.       

Exactly why the Ned vs Ned playoff game will have more butts in the seats than the rigged up superbowl.  Forfeit loss by a powerhouse lets you skate to the bowl without having to play one of the two best teams in the league.  YEP  well deserved.  Congrats.

+100

Yes all of these less talented teams are grateful that one of the two mighty teams will give them a chance to play in the Superbowl,

I heard all this last year in Pee Wee about the two great teams over there, and guess what neither one of those awesome teams won squat, and they haven't won squat this year. Will Ned white win it all this year, probably so. They are the best team I've seen this year by a good bit,

Playoffs should be fun this year good luck to everyone!  I'm out  :D