Nederland vs PNG ----- Bet!!

Nederland fans don't you find it funny how for four years you couldn't find not one PNG fan who would want to make a friendly wager on the MCM game and now all of a sudden they all want a piece of you. Four years of domination and they finally THINK they are on to something. When will they wake up and realize they only beat us once in five years and that was off of a Burnett leftover team. Kinda like when Barry Switzer won off of Jimmy Johnsons Cowboys! Oh, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

I think you need to worry more about getting your A** spanked by Central this week then worry about PNG!!

Trust me, nothing about my post has "worry" in it. Funny how PNG fans go straight to that word, kinda happens when four years of butt whippings won't go away.

Central is the better team this year on paper, they still have to prove it Friday night. A

Kinda funny you have lost two bets too me already. I told you make it light on yourself. I wanted to bet with you the first week of the season and you still haven't responded. Enjoy your four years James, it is in the past this year will be a different story. BTW wasn't a left over Burnett Team. BF went and got Doty to be the QB, had he not done that the Qb would have been a Linebacker. Get ready for all that hot air to be deflated Next Week in your stadium. You had better focus on Central First. Looking ahead and not staying focused might jump up and bite you. Bad judgement call by Coach got us last year, not gonna happen this year. I guess if yall lose this week and next week it will be because of Sage being hurt. I keep hearing whispers about yall being banged up. Well we are banged up too but not gonna use that as an excuse, we just keep chugging along.

Kinda funny you have lost two bets too me already. I told you make it light on yourself. I wanted to bet with you the first week of the season and you still haven't responded. Enjoy your four years James, it is in the past this year will be a different story. BTW wasn't a left over Burnett Team. BF went and got Doty to be the QB, had he not done that the Qb would have been a Linebacker. Get ready for all that hot air to be deflated Next Week in your stadium. You had better focus on Central First. Looking ahead and not staying focused might jump up and bite you. Bad judgement call by Coach got us last year, not gonna happen this year. I guess if yall lose this week and next week it will be because of Sage being hurt. I keep hearing whispers about yall being banged up. Well we are banged up too but not gonna use that as an excuse, we just keep chugging along.

You PNG guys kill me, who said anything about looking ahead to next week, I just stated the obvious, you guys stay quiet for four years then you think you have something and all of a sudden you want to bet.......I'll take Sage with one leg against you guys all day long, and you won't hear me say a thing about being banged up. Not betting anyone, why should I......just making an observation!!

I agree James, these good ole PNG boys are pretty cocky since their team is doing well! We all know that when it comes to Mid County Madness all bets are off. That particular game creates an entirely different team on both sides of the ball than any other game. I just find it hilarious that  all of a sudden PNG peeps have  a whole lot to say about our team! BTW biaplayer, you still got the same coach and so if you lose again this year y'all will still have him to blame it on!

Yeah he knows it... he is just loud mouth and everyone knows it but he will be shut up by central and PNG this year...that's why he won't bet

James is far from being a loud mouth and if you have ever read any of his post I don't think he has ever bet even over the last 4 UNDEFEATED years. You band wagon riders crack me up.

[quote name="bigned85" post="1551090" timestamp="1412602758"]

James is far from being a load mouth and if you have ever read any of his post I don't think he has ever bet even over the last 4 UNDEFEATED years. You band wagon riders crap me up.[/quote

Sorry no band wagon rider here...I have season tickets and haven't missed a PNG game in 10 years

You may not have missed a game, but I haven't seen this much Crap talking out of you! Oh but that's right your team is the best ! Its funny how the PNG kids are poor sports when they lose to Nederland, from the previous posts I can now see where they get it from. They don't know any better.  

PNG wins are against teams that are a combined 5-15.  Beat your chests all you want, but you don't exactly have any "quality" wins either.