Nederland vs PNG ----- Bet!!

Go ahead with the salt in the ole wound fellows. It's just part of the fun of MCM! Feels good winning the last few years, huh! Well...look at the history. The lowly, shamed Indians beat Nederland 15 yrs straight yrs. in the 70's and 80's and tied for two. 17 yrs straight without a win!!! Wow! No wonder you are crowing so loud! Maybe I would too. Kinda like winning the lottery! Enjoy

Go ahead with the salt in the ole wound fellows. It's just part of the fun of MCM! Feels good winning the last few years, huh! Well...look at the history. The lowly, shamed Indians beat Nederland 15 yrs straight yrs. in the 70's and 80's and tied for two. 17 yrs straight without a win!!! Wow! No wonder you are crowing so loud! Maybe I would too. Kinda like winning the lottery! Enjoy

Is it painful???

17 straight from the 70's and 80's? C'mon man, did you find all the letters under the caps in the Pepsi challenge too? Put your cassette tapes up, update your bi- level winged haircut and take your modern day beatings like a man.
Carry on

You are right about that Proud. I will say that I know that we did not play the first half to our potential. I'm not taking anything away from Nederland. They played the game with lots of heart. Talent that improves with every game played. I hope both teams learned valuable lessons from the experience and go on to represent Midcounty well. PNG wins next year. LOL✌

I have to agree with badndn, I don't think many PNG fans really thought they had a chance against us either. Good point badndn!

I agree with both of you.. Just the difference between High and Low football I.Q. 30 some odd wins in a row, your usually not a underdog....

Yall are the people on the board that talked all the way till we beat central. Yall are the majority of the people that thought when we were 0-3 that this was the year. I spoke with many nederland people that thought the same thing. So don't even come out like png didn't have a swollen head at the beginning of the season. I don't wanna read the whole thread again. It was long enough the first time.

All I know is that PNG fans had a 90% chance in the back of their minds that this was the year to beat Nederland. Same goes for Central fans too. But the battle cry continues for both Central & PNG, "Maybe Next Year". Also can someone tell Faircloth that their name is Nederland not "the other team". He should know their name by now....(1-5). Lol