Nederland vs PNG ----- Bet!!

Don't I always lol. My thinking is a lot like yours, a lot of these posters seem to forget the pre-Neauman years when they were begging for a win. I have toned it down quite a bit with age, but every now and then enough is enough. I remember back in the day when the kids ran around both towns throwing eggs, hiding in Hebert woods with a couple of dozen, or water balloons. Tearing up school property, burning fields, cutting down totem poles, etc. This rivalry has come along way and the coaches have changed talent wise tremendously. Its all good just ready for the game, should be a great night of football.

I don't think anyone is forgetting the Pre-Neumann years.  I know I'm not , heck I played in those years and remember exactly what it was like. That is the reason I support and follow the Bulldogs so adamantly now, well that and my youngest plays. You went through a 4 year "rough spot" while we have been on a good run during the same time. Look how sensitive you are about it. Now switch places and think about a 19 year drought. And now we  have been in a much better place for the last 22 years since Neumann has been here.  

We are on a 27 game undefeated district winning streak and its wrong to be happy about that or talk about it in a positive way? Really.

Did PNG not boast or rub it in our face for 19 years about how we couldn't beat them.  I know the past is the past, and that's my point.

In the here and now nobody has defeated Nederland in district for 3 1/2 years. You fully expected us to lose to Central and it didn't happen, I don't care how many yards they put up against us what matters is the score board read 39-36 at the end of the game. You shouldn't call us out about not remembering the pre-Neumann years and then act like you don't remember the last 3 1/2 years, kinda a double standard. Also go back and read the my first post in this topic. Guess you answered my question about the song and dance.

Wow, we gave up 36 points to probably the highest octane offense in district then shut them down in the second half and we are considered lucky. I hate the word lucky. Some people just like to bump their gums. Let's see how well PN's defense can stop Central.

We have to relive the past PN successes while skipping over the last four years in a row. I tell you what, PN may win this game and if they do I will congratulate them. But if Ned wins, PN faithful will be calling for Faircloth's head on a platter.

I don't trash talk because it is a waste of time. I only talk facts and the facts are that Neumann will have his team ready to play at home. Come on over. It will be a great game.

Come on man........... Cant we all just get along....LOL...... Its all fun and games.. Its a he said she said.. Makes the rivalry funner. Be honest with yourselves... The district is weak......... And it doesnt matter about talent in this game...... This is like a state championship game to the kids and the towns......  I hear Nederland fans bumping gums, as well as PNG fans.. Its all in fun.... We all know about Nemann, we all know about 3 undefeated DC, we all know about 4 in a row, we all know about 19 years in a row, we all know about 3 state championships, blah, blah, blah.......... But what noone knows right now is who is going to win Friday night, and its killing all of us.. So are only option is to type, type some more, and wait............ I think next week is going to be even funnier on what side is eating crow.......... My prediction is: A Mid County team wins by at least a point........ :wub:  :lol: 

Trust me I have not forgotten your district wins from alll of the flapping sails you nederlanders call lips. How can we forget, that's all yall remind us about almost every post. Kinda Sad, I guess we should just talk about the 19 years with out a win comment every time a ned gumflapper spits out a comment. Yeah yeah yeah, what's that song But I'm leagally blind, I couldn't have drove the getaway car."

Morse is a difference maker, for sure.  If he doesn't beat us this year, he'll get us next.  I do have nightmares about him driving PNG down the field late.  PNG is the better team but all it takes, is that one game to have it go NED way.  NED won't give it away and there will be guts and ^uts on the field after this one Friday night.  Everyone should stay for presentation in honor of Bum to show respect, if you leave this one before presentation, you're the loser!!!!!!

Wow, I just read the nine pages of this thread. I must admit it has to be hard to be an Indian and eat that much crow. It was a fun thread because of all the talk I have to admit. But when you talk the talk, you gotta be able to walk the walk. I felt bad for png after the loss, and still do for the kids sake, but for the people who posted all the trash I bet it still stings. Haha. Well you have a year to forget that in recent times, WE OWN YOU. I'm sure there will be another thread just like this next year. Hopefully you can learn from your mistakes and not talk as much trash until you prove you are worthy. I laughed a lot during this read and recommend it to anyone who wants a chuckle. Good luck the rest of the way and see you again next year. 362 days to get excuses ready. Gotta love it

we aren't scared just sittin here listening to yall toot your horns.You pulled out a lucky win and all of a sudden your confidence builds. But you gave up 36 points and 0ver 500 yards of offense to the other team. I'm just curious if yall will show up after we come into the dog pound and wreck shop. Your defensive coordinator will be up late all week scratching his head on how he is gonna stop this offensive machine coming your way.   It will be a long night for him. I am here ready to discuss so let the discussing begin. The Bulldog faithful believe we haven't played anyone worth playing, well I believe your defense is weak and we are gonna exploit it often and all night. You have the home field advantage and are living in the past. This is the now and the war drums are coming from the other side of the tracks so bring your best game and we will bring ours. Friday night there will only be one undefeated team in District and im saying it will BE PNG. To be the champs you have to beat em so get ready its coming!!!

The only thing worth reading about this post is your last sentence. Enough said. Should have took the big buck!!!! lol, until next year,,,,,,ya'll still are owned by Neumann and company!!!