Nederland vs PNG ----- Bet!!

I'm season ticket holder too.....and?
Don't act like your on a bandwagon and no one will call you out on it. I for one am glad to see PN having a good year. I knew it was coming back when I watched my son play against Morse 2 years ago as a freshmen . But dang people have a little decorum and act like you have been in this position before.
No where in your Honor,Pride,Tradition do I see arrogance !

Yeah he knows it... he is just loud mouth and everyone knows it but he will be shut up by central and PNG this year...that's why he won't bet

I have acknowledged that Central has the better team this year but still needs to play good friday night to beat us, I have stated that you guys haven't even whispered a hint at a bet in four years, both true statements and your comeback is I'm a loud mouth! I will even acknowledge the fact that PNG probably has the best chance of winning the MCM this year than any year in the past four years. You guys still will blame it on coaching if you lose! Not meaning to come across as a loud mouth PNG fans just simply saying back to you some of your own post statements. Again, I didn't post this as a we are looking ahead to next week, just stating how you LOUD MOUTHS, (indianforever), come out of the closet when you think you have a chance.....

Nederland fans don't you find it funny how for four years you couldn't find not one PNG fan who would want to make a friendly wager on the MCM game and now all of a sudden they all want a piece of you. Four years of domination and they finally THINK they are on to something. When will they wake up and realize they only beat us once in five years and that was off of a Burnett leftover team. Kinda like when Barry Switzer won off of Jimmy Johnsons Cowboys! Oh, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

This is what we call setting up for a moral victory.

Its not  arrogance, Its CONFIDENCE. Look back at your own posters for some arrogance. Maybe that's confidence to?

We don't have a right to be proud of our team? Ya'll throw up the streak every chance ya'll get.

You have every right to be proud of your team and you should be proud of those young men.
As far as the streak....that IS something these young men have done and at this time are still doing for over three years, Nederland fans should have pride in that and be vocal about it. These are our boys that have done this. But it should be done with class and respect.

No James isn't a loudmouth. I've met the man have nothing but respect for him. WE have bet friendly wagers in the past. What goes on this board is just strictly fun and for bragging rights.I go out and try to watch as many games as I can till deer season. But I'm not shy about arguing about football, look forward to it every year. Yes I have been known to eat crow, but it happens to everybody.

Indians follow you in the playoffs, sit in the stands in our purple, and cheer you on. Ungrateful Dogs! :angry:

I have the personal experience of the "ungratefullness" of PNG fans. A few weeks ago we were at our lake house and decided to go watch PNG and Chapel Hill in Lufkin. We wore our black and gold to show our support to the Indians. We sat beside some Central coaches and among the purple and white. Shortly after sitting down a man, dressed in his purple finest, sitting in front of my wife turned and asked "What are y'all doing here? Have you come to watch a "real" team play?" She explained why we came and was leaving it at that. He then added, "Well what I've heard y'all aren't any good this year and this is our year to dominate". She just said, "I graduated PNG but we are here to show Bulldog support". He laughed at her and turned around. The Central coaches talked to us during the game and made a point of telling us good luck against Vidor and have a safe trip back before they left. Central coaches were respectful and a lot more friendly than the "PNG" fan my wife encountered. She made the statement leaving that she may have graduated PNG but after that rude reception, it was the last game she would attend unless she had to go because our grandson was playing.

PNG wins are against teams that are a combined 5-15. Beat your chests all you want, but you don't exactly have any "quality" wins either.

Hangin your black and gold hat on that. And one of those crap teams that we demolished beat your Dogs. Two wins against teams with one W a piece and sayin much either.

A whole lotta crap talking on here. I personally go to every Dogs playoff game and home game when PN-G is far away. I wear my Purple shirt and sit with my family from Nederland. When it is th opposite they come over to PN-G and were their dogs shirt and sit with us in our season tickets seats. When I am there I sit with them in their season tickets seats. In the past 20 years I have never one time either had someone say something bad to me in Nederland nor anyone say a cross word to them in our seats at PN-G. I call your bluff. Any of you. Its is safe to say that Central and PN-G have better teams than Nederland on paper. When has that ever mattered at Mid County Madness. You guys have had the better team the past four years. Period. You won you were better. Last years game was closer than what was on paper. Like it or not it is the truth. You guys can trash talk all you want I am good with it. We are better on paper but who cares. It will be a good game bex=cause 90% of the time it is no matter what the disparity in the teams is. Best of luck against Central. I may even go to the game IF YOU Bulldog fans will have me. If Ill be there anyway because I know noone will say a word to me for it. This is for both teams fans.