Buna 41 Woodville 6/Final

WOSgrad

Having seen both Kirbyville and Buna, Buna is better. I understand it has been rough. I tried to stay positive about it for my team. But I think it's kinda hard anyone to say "Woodville will not make the playoffs". Lol I can't wait for Buna and Kountze to play lol I admit I was wrong about this game. Buna is a much better football team than Woodville. And is showing it. Kirbyville and Buna is going to be a hell of a game. The top 3 in this district is TOUGH. I still think fourth is wide open though :)

kountze will blow woodville out. It won't be close

Utfan06 read my earlier post on page one and correct your statement to say know believed you and I. I Believe l also called this one. We are rebuilding with a new Coach who will need sometime after what these kids have been through. We have a bright future with a lot of size and speed coming up. I'm not sure about the playoffs but we are already better off than we were last year. Go Eagles Never Give Up !

Are you at the game Woodville game tonight ? If you didn't see Buna play both please don't pass judgement because of the score that make no sense. Every game is very different !

Don't get your panties in a twist! This is a Message board I will say what I want when I want!