HF Running Backs....

hopefully heading into district they will become more balanced or should i say other players have to step  up . its plenty of qbs that throw the ball 15-20 times a game and run the ball 12-15 times a game . the problem comes in when others dont step up or dont have the chance to step up due to play calling . i would love too see king actually throw the ball more and the line step up their blocking assignments to give him time too throw or holes for him and others too run through . 

Will HF running backs ever get the chance to run or will King scramble in the backfield all season?

HF fans don't let someone with 6 posts stir your town up. I say keep your dirty laundry where no one can see it and work thing out among yourselves. Just my Opinion but everyone has to pull in the same direction.

This thread is a joke. Im gonna assume they probably talking bout original rbs that started season. If so ,then when two hurt players come back and average more yrds and combine the same td # as original starters. Something is wrong. As far as king goes he doesnt call plays. If u dnt want him scrambling in backfield how many tds would hf have this season. Even on his td passes he had to use his legs to scramble to stall time for wr to get open. I personally know he doesn't like all leg work he has to do but he does it to put team in best postion to win.

Every hf rb has touched field/ran except taylor. Like i said when your rbs that been hurt does better than original starters of season. Something is wrong. I predicted dubois/austin would take over rb main roles. Boy was i right but who except soph to get more calls than original starters.

you look at all the good too great teams from hamshire's past they always had a good qb really good running backs and good receiver play . we had  a couple of really good linemen (maybe one  dominate 1 ) , and had good defenses . so hopefully with these other guys getting a chance and doing good is right on time for district play .

Lol hj was out the pickings. It would boiled down to kountze,ec,central,ozen. I would love the arnold/Morgan/king combo at kountze. Wish we would been sucessful getting those three plus guillory from ec to go same hs. Watching them play bball together was spectacular so jus imagine on football field

I am so sorry your baby boy is not getting the ball. :( Tell him to work hard and maybe next year.

Sorry, I don't have a son on the team or in the district. Just a spectator in the stands listening to the fan's enjoying friday night football. Not trying to ruffle feather's...

We believe you. ;)

Lol must be a family member or friend of rb family. Either way if their talking bout the original starters it wont be a nxt yr. Sam wont be eligible and taylor graduates. Haha jus imagine if kye Williams didn't transfer to ec. The crying would be worse. Either way if thread is bout two original rb heading into smithville gm taylor had 119 yds and sam 93. 4.5 yd average between two. (According to smithville scouting report on hf) i take king scrabbling all day over that average. Heck Austin/dubois came back off injuries and started same amount gms and is over the original starters 4.5 yd average and td combination. Well last nite harris gave every rb the ball and look who scored and gain more yrds. As for as taylor goes maybe he is lil bang up but its lot hf kids i know are playing injured right now. So why does taylor look mad when he doesn't get to go in. Trust i know harris will play injured players if their good. King had high ankle sprain starting freshman yr...Thats why he wasn't as quick as he was soph and jr yr. And collar bone/arm injury during district his soph yr.

Frankly guys, I'm not a family member nor friend of neither sam nor taylor. I'm not putting any kids down nor taking anything away from them. The team is loaded with talent in all aspects.

drich329 - this is a bit touchy for you. King must be some relation or maybe you're a friend of the family. He's a phenomenal kid/athlete in everything he does and is very humble.

OR

Maybe you're a coach thats there for film, practice and meetings to know stats and whose banged up and still playing and why others are not playing....

I just wish all the kids the best and HF the best going into district.

Frankly guys, I'm not a family member nor friend of neither sam nor taylor. I'm not putting any kids down nor taking anything away from them. The team is loaded with talent in all aspects.

drich329 - this is a bit touchy for you. King must be some relation or maybe you're a friend of the family. He's a phenomenal kid/athlete in everything he does and is very humble.

OR

Maybe you're a coach thats there for film, practice and meetings to know stats and whose banged up and still playing and why others are not playing....

I just wish all the kids the best and HF the best going into district.

Im going say this and im done cause this thread isnt true. No im not a coach, yes im a family member of some that play, yes im friends of some that play. If u attend every hf games you should pretty much know who i am. I dnt knock any rb. I believe wit sam power he should have more tds and yrds and with taylor speed he should too. I have witness harris play his cornerbacks and malone as rb. And one even scored td. So dnt post this thread saying its like king only runs ball. I question harris play calling sometime and when inquired bout it to some players...they run wat coach calls. Some of king scrambles tds weren't exact calls but when no is open, u have ppl all in your face, What u think any qb with speed to escape going to do in that situation. I would hope he would run for a td or try get close to 1st down marker