Hull-Daisetta vs West Sabine Poll and Comments!

Hull-Daisetta vs West Sabine  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup!

• HD
    • WS

Congrats West Sabine! Tigers have some talented skill players,#3 Smith is a burner, very electric. HD made way to many mistakes to win, although in the 3rd quarter you could see HD dominating and gaining momentum. WS will have a good season, real good team and Coaching staff. Good luck and God Bless yall Tigers. HD NATION!

Congrats West Sabine! Tigers have some talented skill players,#3 Smith is a burner, very electric. HD made way to many mistakes to win, although in the 3rd quarter you could see HD dominating and gaining momentum. WS will have a good season, real good team and Coaching staff. Good luck and God Bless yall Tigers. HD NATION!

HD was dominating? The score indicates that they were curb stomped.

Well? I told you so!

Well? I told you so!

I guess the coach no longer has them going "in the right direction". They played a decent team and were stomped. If they beat a pathetic Groveton next week they all of sudden be thinking that they "gearing up for the playoffs". If they somehow win the first 3 district games against the bottom feeders they will really be talking about their potential "run" and how they have the "fastest backfield in the region". Then after their destruction at the hands of Centerville the "fastest backfield in the region" will be absent as they are against EVERY team with real speed. HD Nation will never reconcile the on field results of their "fastest backfield" against talented teams. 

I guess the coach no longer has them going "in the right direction". They played a decent team and were stomped. If they beat a pathetic Groveton next week they all of sudden be thinking that they "gearing up for the playoffs". If they somehow win the first 3 district games against the bottom feeders they will really be talking about their potential "run" and how they have the "fastest backfield in the region". Then after their destruction at the hands of Centerville the "fastest backfield in the region" will be absent as they are against EVERY team with real speed. HD Nation will never reconcile the on field results of their "fastest backfield" against talented teams.

They always been over confident at Daisetta,TX lmao

You guys are running down teenage boys, they lost to respectable team in West Sabine. I understand the heckling its all part of it and im fine with that,but a grown man should never run down a kid on here unless he is man enough to sign his name to the bottom

well quit treating them with royalty! than you want to play to teenage factor smh

I get on hear and route for my team I heckle just like everyone else, its fun and games, but you will nevrr hear me run down the kids, because only a straight up Loser feels the need to run down tennage kids,to make them selves feel like a man

There is a difference between "rooting" for your team and glorifying them when they are actually a very middle of the road type team!  HD fans do it to themselves....when a team like Hemphill breaks their long losing streak against you then you should calm the talk about beating elite teams talk until next year!