Hull-Daisetta vs West Sabine Poll and Comments!

Hull-Daisetta vs West Sabine  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup!

• HD
    • WS

Ex Panther posts on HD threads because he has a crush on HD. Just admit it you have HD Bobcat pjs you were to bed every night.

Maybe ExPanther posts on HD threads because of so many Liberty kids that play for HD. In fact...you HD fans should be huge supporters of Liberty High School. You probably wouldn't have won a game without LHS transfers.

lol im not dishonest just a loyal fan.

I'm not saying your dishonest. You say HD wins a lot of games. I say they only win against horrible teams.

See. We're both being honest.

To HD's defense. They don't have a lot of choice because there are a lot of bad teams close to them. And..they can't help they get put in garbage districts (most years).

I honestly have no clue how this game will turn out. HD is playing light years better now than they were in Week 1 against Hemphill which is the only common opponent. (And that's not just based on how the scores looked the last three games because yes I know the competition was bad) Does WS come in and win by 30+ like most ppl were thinking a few weeks ago, or does HD surprise a lot of ppl and pull off the win? I'm truly clueless on this one. The only thing I feel pretty confident about is the fact that a bunch of points will be scored. I honestly think HD's offense is clicking and is very hard to stop. OLine is about the same as last year, both RB spots are upgraded with twice the speed as they had last year, and Huckabay is back at QB with another year of development and experience running the Slot-T. HD will score over 40 points in my opinion. On the flip side I don't know if they will slow down WS's offense. They have playmakers and spread the field which was HD's Achilles heel last season. The Tigers may come in and run all over HDs defense. I'm just really looking forward to the game. Even looking forward to Wolfie's reaction and feedback afterwards lol. If WS wins big, then it's back to HD can't play with the east texas teams. If HD wins then WS is waaaay down this year and won't make the playoffs lol. I can't wait!

Maybe ExPanther posts on HD threads because of so many Liberty kids that play for HD. In fact...you HD fans should be huge supporters of Liberty High School. You probably wouldn't have won a game without LHS transfers.

The three kids your talking about have all grew up in Raywood(HD school zone), their parents even graduated from HD and played for the Bobcats. Get your facts straight, just because they went to Liberty for a few years... Your reaching on this one. lol ;)  :)

I'm not saying your dishonest. You say HD wins a lot of games. I say they only win against horrible teams.

See. We're both being honest.

To HD's defense. They don't have a lot of choice because there are a lot of bad teams close to them. And..they can't help they get put in garbage districts (most years).

I guess HD's over 700 wins(7th winningest team All-Time) have all been against weak teams. lmao! Get out of here. lol :rolleyes: