Ec - kountze

wackpack

Ok...gonna be a lot of "if's" in the post! Ya right frustration, disappointment but now resolve...

If our coaching staff makes the changes in defense and offense sets as well as personnel changes...we can win...If the Lions don't make the changes...we loose another game. If our kids stay positive and continue to get better this week...we can win...if they focus on this past loss and do not move past it...we loose another game. It's really a pretty simple thing guys...I don't know how to call this one so I will go with my heart! Lions do what they have to from coaches to players and go 1-1 in district after Friday night!

not sure what their demeanor is off the field but the kids seem to b feeling it too.  Friday night half through the 3rd when it was obvious Arnold was being eliminated from the game it seemed to affect them too.  I hink they notice that no adjustments were going to be made and they shut down.  That's when the multiple injuries started and you can just tell the air went out. 

Hope they pull it together but in my opinion this looked more like a team on a downward spiral out of control.  

Dont want to say to much this week as I dont want to get the natives worked up and heck for that fact some transplants either so I am gonna limit my opinions as to avoid conflict ...but Kountze is healthy and the coaches are working hard to make neccessary changes. Kountze is not without the talent to compete...we have guys that are being recuited on a national level and I think those guys will step up in a leadership role and help change the direction of this team. EC will get a game Friday night and Kountze will get its first win and be 1-1 in district.

Dont want to say to much this week as I dont want to get the natives worked up and heck for that fact some transplants either so I am gonna limit my opinions as to avoid conflict ...but Kountze is healthy and the coaches are working hard to make neccessary changes. Kountze is not without the talent to compete...we have guys that are being recuited on a national level and I think those guys will step up in a leadership role and help change the direction of this team. EC will get a game Friday night and Kountze will get its first win and be 1-1 in district.

By guys being recruited.. Guessing you mean grayland arnold... Deonta Morgan... And possibly justin Harper I'm guessing.. No one else