Galena Park North Shore 29 Beaumont West Brook 27/Final

WOSgrad

They will lose the game yeoj you will see they don't stand a chance against cv and only a dummy would think that they do. It seems that you let your pride throw up blinders on you homeboy. I've seen Brook multiple times this year and I must say the just lack the ability to get it done. I told my boy they could possibly lose all but maybe one district game. Stay tuned for more dumb post yeoj!!

WAIT AND SEE!!! YOU TWO OR TAKING CREDIT FOR A COMPLETE COLLAPSE LATE IN THE 2ND QUARTER WHERE WESTBROOK GIFTED NS 13 POINTS IN 3 MIN!!! OTHER THAN THAT STRETCH YOUR TEAM WAS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!! NOT IMPRESSIVE NOR WERE THEY HORRIBLE, JUST MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!! TRUTH BE TOLD THIS DISTRICT IS DOWN THIS YEAR!!! CHANNELVIEW IS EXPLOSIVE ON OFFENSE BUT LOOK AT WESTBROOKS DEFENSE. I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY GAME THIS SEASON AND THE ONLY KID TO TOTALLY TAKE OVER A GAME WAS CENTRAL'S JAQUET!!! THE OTHER LOSSES WERE POWER RUNNING TEAMS, KATY TAYLOR , SPRING DEKANY!!! I AM DONE TALKING ABOUT IT UNTIL I MAKE A SPECIAL THREAD LATE FRIDAY NIGHT OR EARLY A.M. SATURDAY MORNING SAYING I TOLD YOU SO!!! GO BROOK!!!

WAIT AND SEE!!! YOU TWO OR TAKING CREDIT FOR A COMPLETE COLLAPSE LATE IN THE 2ND QUARTER WHERE WESTBROOK GIFTED NS 13 POINTS IN 3 MIN!!! OTHER THAN THAT STRETCH YOUR TEAM WAS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!! NOT IMPRESSIVE NOR WERE THEY HORRIBLE, JUST MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!! TRUTH BE TOLD THIS DISTRICT IS DOWN THIS YEAR!!! CHANNELVIEW IS EXPLOSIVE ON OFFENSE BUT LOOK AT WESTBROOKS DEFENSE. I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY GAME THIS SEASON AND THE ONLY KID TO TOTALLY TAKE OVER A GAME WAS CENTRAL'S JAQUET!!! THE OTHER LOSSES WERE POWER RUNNING TEAMS, KATY TAYLOR , SPRING DEKANY!!! I AM DONE TALKING ABOUT IT UNTIL I MAKE A SPECIAL THREAD LATE FRIDAY NIGHT OR EARLY A.M. SATURDAY MORNING SAYING I TOLD YOU SO!!! GO BROOK!!!

no disrespect but Jacquet isnt near Jalen Hurts level, if you let this kid takeover you have already lost the game.

None Taken Mr. Garrity but I saw Jalen last year and he was impressive and so was Jefferies. Both kids are studs. However, when this defense of the Brook starts flying to the ball they shuts a team down. North Shore last year would have put Hatches 3-4 defense to bed in the 1st quarter and poured it on all night long. I take nothing away from CV's accomplishments up until this point but one thing about Peevey and his version of the 3-4 which I hate is he knows how to make in game adjustments. The difference is that the LB's are faster and hungry but young. I will not bet on the Brook because my son is on the team but if I he wasn't my money would be on the Brook!!!

I really didn't mean to upset him but just calling it like I see it honestly. My son goes to Brook and plays football for the school and loves his school and squad mates. I don't share my opinions with him about the team. I just do it here. How long he been around? Since when cuz I'd done been around myself. A few corners here an there.