Galena Park North Shore 29 Beaumont West Brook 27/Final

WOSgrad

Blah NS still dropping TD passes 2 in endzone tonight BW change Qbs and ran 3 plays NS didn't have a answer hope they fix that and start catching the ball if not gonna be a long season!

heck neither of the perennial big dogs playing well but at least yall won.

Proud of my boy!!! He and his teammates showed resolve!!! 17 carries for 130 yards 1 TD and 1 46 yard reception for a TD!!! Demarcus My Boy You Are Awesome!!! Almost!!! I think this team has made believers out of themselves. I predict a win at Channel View next week. Call me crazy but something happened to these boys last night!!! Go Brook!!!

Watch what I tell you just as the Defense silenced Long and Houston they will also hush Hurts and Jefferies!!! Defense is a lot better than people think!!! North Shore did not give those kids nothing. Every TD and every yard were earned and I saw a NS coaching staff that was scrambling for an answer. They tried to keep pouring it on but that defense closed those doors that were open in the 1st half! Remember the score was 23 -7 going into half and then NS produced a 6 point half. Memorials defense is really just not that good. Those kids are young but will season later. Watch when we head to Channel View next week. Our kids will beat CV!!! I promise!!!

Stats from the game last night. BWB stats are skewed. I guess they don't have someone update this particular web site. I believe the chronicle's stats are closer. The NS defense was not that good. Pressbox has BWB getting a total of 246 yards.. Ha, they got that many in the 4th quarter. BWB has a good ball club and some very good skilled players.. #2 is a stud along with DeMarcus Smith. No fear and want to make plays.. Good luck the rest of the way. Ns is the first set of stats and BWB is the 2nd.
http://pbstats.pointstreak.com/boxsc...l?gameid=49753

Friday September 26  1 2 3 4 Total Galena Park North Shore 7 16 6 0  29 Beaumont West Brook 7 0  0  20 27
Scoring summary
NSH --Izaha Barnes27-yard passfrom Michah Long, 3:46, 1st
BWB --Demarcus Smith46-yard passfrom Justin Essex, 3:36, 1st.
NSH --Michah Long1-yard run(Saul Ruiz kick failed), :05, 2nd.
NSH --21-yard field goalfrom Saul Ruiz, 9:25, 2nd.
NSH --Michah Long5-yard run(Saul Ruiz kick), 1:16, 2nd.
NSH --Saul Ruiz21-yard field goal, :01, 3rd.
NSH --Saul Ruiz19-yard field goal, 9:36, 3rd.
BWB --Isaac Aubrey11-yard run, 9:36, 4th.
BWB --Keith Corbin13-yard passfrom Isaac Aubrey, 3:30, 4th.
BWB --Isaac Aubrey4-yard run, 1:00, 4th.

Team Stats Galena Park North Shore Beaumont West Brook Total yards 356 344 First downs 17 11 Rushes/Yds 41/236 35/210 Average rush 5.76 6 Comp/Atts 11/20/1 8/16/1 Pass yards 120 134 Comp pct 55 50 Punts     Punting Yards     Punting Average     Fumbles/Lost 1/1 0/0 Penalties-yards 3-25 8-85                     
Edited by North Shore Mike

North Shore Dad we must have saw 2 different games or it's a game where we can both look at it and fabricate the story. Truth be told the game was 7 -7 and then 10 - 7 in 2nd quarter and then the wheels came off for the Brook. Your QB Micah Long has been putting up some pretty good numbers even in your losses. Tristan Houston is not having that powerful year like last year however both kids are studs and our kids played those 2 D1 caliber guys and kept them bottled up for the most part. Now you can try and sell everybody else on the bull that NS is the NS of old but you and I know that is far from the truth. 6 points is all you had and I think you all had the ball just about 1 series less than the 1st half. Good game to the North Shore kids and good luck in your futures.

That game wasn't even as close as score says. NS dropped at least 6 passes that I remember. CV will win the game. Cuz Brook can't score any points when they need to an haven't lead a game since week 1 and 2. Since then they put up 7,10,and 27. And NS didn't really have to try an put up any points the second half. They will not outscore anyone in a shoot out. An next weeks game will be a one way shoot out all going in CV favor. I'll give WB 21 to 26 points but I'll give CV at least 42 to 50

That game wasn't even as close as score says. NS dropped at least 6 passes that I remember. CV will win the game. Cuz Brook can't score any points when they need to an haven't lead a game since week 1 and 2. Since then they put up 7,10,and 27. And NS didn't really have to try an put up any points the second half. They will not outscore anyone in a shoot out. An next weeks game will be a one way shoot out all going in CV favor. I'll give WB 21 to 26 points but I'll give CV at least 42 to 50

Dumbest post ever! You're counting dropped passes? It happenes! Hell, take back all the bad special teams plays by West Brook and the Bruins win. As for Channelview, they don't play any defense and WB has the offense to score 50 on them as well. It'll be a shootout. May be the last team with the ball wins!

Dumbest post ever! You're counting dropped passes? It happenes! Hell, take back all the bad special teams plays by West Brook and the Bruins win. As for Channelview, they don't play any defense and WB has the offense to score 50 on them as well. It'll be a shootout. May be the last team with the ball wins!

WB better not turnover the ball or play conservative.