New format to the SETXsports Football Rankings

WOSgrad

If, when you see the SETXsports tonight, something looks different.....you are correct!!!  We have had a problem of the last few years trying to fit three different classifications into one poll.  It was pretty difficult to rank those classes together and develop a poll.  But, we were sort of hamstrung by the limited number of area schools that we included in the polls. 

However, this year we decided that every team which is in an SETXsports district, regardless of whether they are a local school, would be eligible for our polls.  Given this increase in the number of schools, we have found it feasible to further break down the classes.

So starting with the Week 5 rankings, SETXsports will have THREE set of rankings, a 6A/5A Top Ten, a 4A/3A Top Twelve, and a 2A-Private Top 10.

I know that our still rankings aren't going to satisfy some, but it makes for more interesting matchups and hopefully get those who deserve to be ranked but there wasn't room for to be ranked.

Like what I'm seeing. I thought there were 11 voters though, maybe 1 abstained so he wouldn't have to put us first? My prediction is that Crosby finishes #1 in the SETX poll this year and goes wire to wire #1 in 2015. Wrist getting a little sore. ;)

FYI I had Coogs #1,I want them @ the top so we can take em dwn soon :D

Like what I'm seeing. I thought there were 11 voters though, maybe 1 abstained so he wouldn't have to put us first? My prediction is that Crosby finishes #1 in the SETX poll this year and goes wire to wire #1 in 2015. Wrist getting a little sore. ;)

We do have 11. One of our voters was out of commission this past weekend. Couldn't get his rankings in on time so we went with just the ten.