Center @ Hardin-Jefferson

Crawford

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Center
    • Hardin-Jefferson

And let me add one thing to that..Hj defense is big..fast and aggressive. I haven't seen center play..but I have watched HJ offense just wear out the opposition week in and week out..I really don't believe center will be any different..HJ offense is designed to exploit and wear down the defense..and no I'm not saying HJ can't be beat but you better have disciplined linebackers and be very well condition...that's JMO

I have seen film on this center team.. In fact it was the buna game. Let me boil it down for you, yall have a real good athlete at the QB spot and some others at the receiver position. Hj has seen this already vs Kountze. So it's nothing new to them. I'm not saying buna doesn't run the slot well, I'm just saying hj runs it a lot better. But hey you'll find out Friday night. Like I said HJ is rolling...

If your trying to compare Hj offense to Buna's your smoking something

The only thing I'm trying to do is respond to you and one other member that brought up if we couldn't stop Buna's running game, we wouldn't be able to stop HJ. Sounds to me your doing the comparing. So I'm assuming you seen Buna play. Because I haven't seen HJ play, so I wouldn't be doing any comparing to a team that I've yet to see play.

Yes I have seen buna's offense...but trust me HJ runs it more efficient..Hj is bigger and faster.. but hey you don't have to believe what I say.just be there friday and come back on here friday night saying the same..I do belive your the one that said buna's run game was pretty dang good..I just stated a fact that if you had trouble with that offense your in for a long night against Hj is all..I think Hj true test wil come against tatum and wos..like I said before I'm not saying Hj can't be beat..I just don't think center is the team that can or will do it

Jasper had speed.. HJ beat them. Kountze had better speed.. HJ beat them. Center better come with something other than just speed to beat this HJ team. I've seen the film on the buna and center game.. LOL Buna is not an improved team from last year, and they ran all over center. Center linebackers were lost half the time. Should be fun watching the HJ offense run alllllllllllllllllllllll over center friday night. Btw i think this HJ team has heard a time or two that they aren't fast enough to beat a team.. Don't give these boys anything to fire them up.. It'll make it that much more fun to beat ya.

It's a good day to be a Hawk!!!!