Lumberton @ Ozen Saturday

jordibug15

Lumberton has yet to beat a relevant team this year

Ozen is at the tipping point of between being relevant or irrelevant this season.
To the point where two players not be named or numbered wore there letterman jackets last night an the Westbrook vs. Katy Taylor game with temps in the upper 70's. Just to appear relevant. I was hot for them.

35-28 Ozen

And for the record Lumberton wins ONE more game this year by beating a wounded Gander.

Ok, here we go, Ozen had several players sit out due to injury against Spruce Creek and several did not finish the game against WB that were banged-up! I know #25 R. Randle, #10 J. Brown, #13 D. Winters, #21 T. Haskins, and my son #34 D. Simpson were surely missed and will bring a lot to the table against the Raiders! ;)

Ozen 38

Lumberton 21

Ok, here we go, Ozen had several players sit out due to injury against Spruce Creek and several did not finish the game against WB that were banged-up! I know #25 R. Randle, #10 J. Brown, #13 D. Winters, #21 T. Haskins, and my son #34 D. Simpson were surely missed and will bring a lot to the table against the Raiders! ;)

Ozen 38

Lumberton 21

I had the opportunity to meet and work the chains with #10 Brown at some little league football games today. Seems like a good, very mannerabl kid.

Lumberton played Hamshire-Fannett, Bridge City and Orangefield and came out 1-2. Ozen played PA-M, WB and Spruce Creek and came out 0-3. Well everyone is 0-0 now. Ozen gets their 1st of 4 wins they will need to get into the playoffs...