West brook vs Katy Taylor

BrookAlumni

They are strong and run heavy (#4 #20 #29). A very thick playbook with a lot of formations and will use them all. Defensively they are good but there will be holes and passing routes open. Our kids will have to be discipline but hungry.

And dumb dumb has to call a better game! Especially on third down. He has been horrible!

@Yeoj - I think that the inability to go out and scout other teams is more of an issue than anything. Hudl is a help but what you see in person gives you a solid feel for the speed, pulse, strengths and tendencies of your opponent,

I see more of an issue with play calls and not being so predictable on offense. There is way to much talent on the offensive side of the ball to only score 7 points in a 6A high school football game!!! Hudl provides plenty of scouting material and breaks down a teams tendencies to put together a game plan on defense, But looks like defense better be ready in the trenches as well for this game.

I see more of an issue with play calls and not being so predictable on offense. There is way to much talent on the offensive side of the ball to only score 7 points in a 6A high school football game!!! Hudl provides plenty of scouting material and breaks down a teams tendencies to put together a game plan on defense, But looks like defense better be ready in the trenches as well for this game.          

@Brook Alumni - I am not at all afraid to speak my mind about the truth but being that in the 1st, 3rd, & 4th quarters our kids just played bad ball. The Running Back came out tip toeing, the line did not block, the quarter back was not as accurate. We had nothing to build on and say, "oh yeah we can do that". The defense did enough in the first half for us to have at least a tie going in at half if not a lead but the offense just did not have it that night. The only score we had was a risky throw thrown to Keith Corbin in the middle of 3 Spring Dekany kids. It seemed more to me guys and this is just my observation that we did not know what we could do well against that "D" and the holes where there. As I sat in the stands rooting on my son to run like he had for the past 2 weeks I had a team of about 7 Katy Taylor coaches with note pads walk pass me in the 1st quarter. They are not relying on hudl. Brook Alumni I am not disagreeing with you just to do so but I will not allow #3 to use that as an excuse. He has been told all this week that he cannot come out and allow a defense to silence him in a game, 4 or 5 plays maybe but not a game. I know that we can be vocal on this board and say some things about coaches refs reporters BISD and all that but what I must do is hold #3 accountable for what he did not do just as I cheered him in the 2 weeks prior. I understand your frustration brother but we must control what we can control.

@Brook Alumni - I am not at all afraid to speak my mind about the truth but being that in the 1st, 3rd, & 4th quarters our kids just played bad ball. The Running Back came out tip toeing, the line did not block, the quarter back was not as accurate. We had nothing to build on and say, "oh yeah we can do that". The defense did enough in the first half for us to have at least a tie going in at half if not a lead but the offense just did not have it that night. The only score we had was a risky throw thrown to Keith Corbin in the middle of 3 Spring Dekany kids. It seemed more to me guys and this is just my observation that we did not know what we could do well against that "D" and the holes where there. As I sat in the stands rooting on my son to run like he had for the past 2 weeks I had a team of about 7 Katy Taylor coaches with note pads walk pass me in the 1st quarter. They are not relying on hudl. Brook Alumni I am not disagreeing with you just to do so but I will not allow #3 to use that as an excuse. He has been told all this week that he cannot come out and allow a defense to silence him in a game, 4 or 5 plays maybe but not a game. I know that we can be vocal on this board and say some things about coaches refs reporters BISD and all that but what I must do is hold #3 accountable for what he did not do just as I cheered him in the 2 weeks prior. I understand your frustration brother but we must control what we can control.

I agree with that Mr. DAVIS and your right no excuse for your son or any player. If the lineman execute each play and give your son the blocks needed while he hits the hole the way you know he can, he can do some damage and change a game with one play no matter what the game plan is! Sorry if you feel im giving these boys an excuse cause thats not my intentions. Just been frustrated with some of the calls on offense. hopefully things go well this week so we can gain some momentum going into District! Now I still feel the same about hudl and the tools it provides. Your son is on track to do big things this year and with you teaching him to hold himself accountable will be a big role in that! Good luck to our bruins this week.