BH VS. DAYTON: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

That was before I heard that Price was recruiting players from Northshore.

Yeah I'm sure he's been recruiting all of SETX.......Geez.......Never ceases to amaze me what people will say to bring down the success of others, guess it's natural for some people to get jealous when others succeed. I thought this was a BH/Dayton thread? Like I stated in another thread they went in there (King) three years ago, installed their program and the kids are working hard and they are rolling.

I'll take BH in a low scoring game on Friday night, Dayton needs to get out of that 3-3 stack. BH will control the clock with the run game, will get Dayton out of position by going unbalanced and out flank them and just keep running the ball. But if they can't hold on to the ball it will be anyone's game (yeah sounds cliché, but gotta hold on to the ball).  

Yeah I'm sure he's been recruiting all of SETX.......Geez.......Never ceases to amaze me what people will say to bring down the success of others, guess it's natural for some people to get jealous when others succeed. I thought this was a BH/Dayton thread? Like I stated in another thread they went in there (King) three years ago, installed their program and the kids are working hard and they are rolling.

I'll take BH in a low scoring game on Friday night, Dayton needs to get out of that 3-3 stack. BH will control the clock with the run game, will get Dayton out of position by going unbalanced and out flank them and just keep running the ball. But if they can't hold on to the ball it will be anyone's game (yeah sounds cliché, but gotta hold on to the ball).

You are correct that bh has been able to control the clock and game the last 3 years. Series could easily be dayton 3-0 or bh 3-0.

Until Dayt Broncos players find some team heart this team will have some struggles.I will not sit on my hands and hope for better days.We are better than what we have done thus far.Good thing we're in a dist where many times mediocre is sufficient.It's hard to not point fingers where weakness exits,every position has room for improvement.If you don't believe you(as a individual) can fight for something=you'll gain nothin & let people run you over.I'm pullin hard for the team cause I see glimpes of greatness.I'm knockin on doors for the "Bronco Booster 100 Club"now you Broncos help me out w/1 win@ a time=Dayt folk will support winners & show up in mass.They'll also hit the isles/close the pocketbook when it seems there is no Energy expressed you want to win games.This is your team=YOU Ain't AJ,Green,Wright,etc etc.You gotta showcase your talent & make your own mark in Bronco history or you'll be remembered as the once big dog that didn't keep the streak alive.This week is make or break,Go Broncos

Until Dayt Broncos players find some team heart this team will have some struggles.I will not sit on my hands and hope for better days.We are better than what we have done thus far.Good thing we're in a dist where many times mediocre is sufficient.It's hard to not point fingers where weakness exits,every position has room for improvement.If you don't believe you(as a individual) can fight for something=you'll gain nothin & let people run you over.I'm pullin hard for the team cause I see glimpes of greatness.I'm knockin on doors for the "Bronco Booster 100 Club"now you Broncos help me out w/1 win@ a time=Dayt folk will support winners & show up in mass.They'll also hit the isles/close the pocketbook when it seems there is no Energy expressed you want to win games.This is your team=YOU Ain't AJ,Green,Wright,etc etc.You gotta showcase your talent & make your own mark in Bronco history or you'll be remembered as the once big dog that didn't keep the streak alive.This week is make or break,Go Broncos

if dayton can't beat bh they don't deserve to make the playoffs. Having said that I agree with everything you said and I think the coaches and kids pull it together Friday for a big win.