Barbers Hill 7 Crosby 30/Final

WOSgrad

Great game Coogs. Next in line for the woodshed is Humble Thursday night. Which is good cause we'll get to catch CE King game and see another real offense. Looks like I'll mosey on down the road for now til the week of 11/07when it's relevant to engage in " Football" talk on here cause its no fun discussing third place. Hahahahaha!!!!!!

YES!!!!!  All hope was not lost.  I got my sausage on a stick!!!!  

Congrats Crosby.  From what I saw Crosby is not as good as I expected them to be.   They will loose in the 2nd round.  We are just small, slow and poorly coached, especially on defense.  Hard to over-come those three elements.  Still loosing that turnover battle as well.   

Not as good as last year cause crosby didn't hang another 60 on ya huh. Maybe get some football knowledge and chew on this. How bout the game plan wasn't to open up the entire arsenal and play a vanilla offensive scheme and a real vanilla defensive scheme (held ya to 7 mercy points) to not tip our hand til we see a contender. Just food for thought.

Coug, we are a mediocre team at best.  Trust me, I have seen good teams and I have seen State teams, Crosby is slightly above average.  CE King will hang a 30 or 40 spot on you and hold you to less than 24.  You will roll through the 1st round because of no competition, but won't do much after, depending on the draw.  It's not knocking Crosby, just the fact.  2nd in District still gets you in.   

It may be just my observation but there is a lot of cushion between BH dbs and the WRs.  Puts the advantage on the WR when they have more speed and gives them a chance to make 1 move and get open. Just a arm chair coach, but would consider playing 1 yd off the wr and jamming them on the line to at least slow them down and disrupt the route and give D line more time to put pressure. JMO, but playing 10 yds off the wr is not working and have noticed this for a while, but what do I know, just a washed up old ex college player that now coaches a fantasy team. 

*Just some stats and observations

With 53 offensive plays to BH's 56 offensive plays, Crosby came up just shy of doubling the output of the Eagles. I would never say anything as crazy as we had a replacement for the Twins, but if you get 20 carries for 220 yards and two tds between your top 2 backs while your starting qb goes 13-19 for 176 with a passing and rushing td/0 int, there's something to be said for this offense too. No doubt there would have been a couple more tds on the board with the Twins but we were scoring so fast teams got several extra possessions. Both backs are averaging over 10 yards per carry and the passing game is coming together, by the end of the season Crosby might be putting up Twin-like numbers. It will be by committee of course but the potency could be just the same.

If everyone stays relatively healthy the only thing I see between Crosby and a deep run this year are the 5 teams in FB County. Old Dave might have been right for a change, Code Red might be a dark horse.

Funny how things change when ur on top of the mountain. Crosby takes criticism from every angle yet at the end of the day whose still King of this proverbial mountain, Crosby. Examples: Crosby don't have the twins there no good (3-0), can't beat Nederland(3-0), Angleton will win(3-0), wait til Dayton(hahahaha), only if y'all played Channelview(tried to schedule CV but they declined), and now wait til King cause they'll hang such and such on Crosby(to bad we have to wait til the last district game to settle this one but at least Crosby gets to prove to the haters who owns who and deep down just like none of y'all believed in King(just look at all you Dayton picking band wagoners this week in ur picks)you know that Crosby team is and will always be the cream of the crop under this coaching regime cause we'll out coach ya out hit ya out smart ya out heart ya and in case all that were to fail OUT ATHLETE YA!!!!!! Don't be jealous there's still chance for Third place. Ps- forgot about the D1 talent- and you know we'll have more than your schools this year maybe not 29 but could be close with all the underclass men as especially when we have a freshman RB making your defenses call him daddy.

Crosbycoogs14 You need to slow down some man. You must want people to hate Crosby.

I don't think he is from Crosby. He is a joke. Or a player who got cut in school

Personally after being in and out of SETX threads and discussions for several years now I could careless what OUTSIDERS think of the past Crosby football regime, team, present regime, or football team. You know why?? Cause Haters gonna Hate. Let me explain. When your program is down and out they're irrelevant and nobody wants to talk about em but when you're the King of the mountain everyone's taking pop shots at ya and wants to be relevant. For example: anytime a team shows the slightest inkling of being on the up and up who are they now compared to by the armchair expert QBs of SETX.com?? Crosby. Success breeds jealousy and envy and there's a whole lot of that swirling around here since this vast emergence of talent and athleticism has once again found an address on FM 2100. So make no mistake, I ain't no joke, and I have a vested interest in this team so I'm gonna chime in whenever I feel our program, kids, or metropolis is being wronged. I do find it funny that some threaders take offense to my comments yet turn around and try to be as clever or articulate. All I can say is sorry. Sorry that I can be more creative and more educated but such is life so deal with it. That being said GO COOGS beat the Wildcats!!!!!

Crosby wins  three games against average teams ( squeaked by 0&3 Ned- impressive) and now your the King everybody is jealous of ?  Some of you Crosby fans have got to be the most delusional fans in TX. I'm sure alot of your teams fan-base is embarrassed for you . Haters ? A couple of you arrogant Crosby fans are the biggest haters on the entire board you perpetuate any perceive hate that comes your way and are quite worthy of it.

Crosby wins  three games against average teams ( squeaked by 0&3 Ned- impressive) and now your the King everybody is jealous of ?  Some of you Crosby fans have got to be the most delusional fans in TX. I'm sure alot of your teams fan-base is embarrassed for you . Haters ? A couple of you arrogant Crosby fans are the biggest haters on the entire board you perpetuate any perceive hate that comes your way and are quite worthy of it.

I can understand your sour grapes attitude at this point to call crosby fans arrogant cause the Broncos are 1-2 and mired in turmoil oh wait no I can't. Sorry man can't relate to being disgruntled after three games cause as you know crosby doesn't have a tally in the "L" column. Look on the bright side Porter is still on your schedule oh wait again so is Crosby sorry again for a sliver (that means small) of hope. Hey, think positive right basketball and baseball season is just around the corner, nope never mind Crosby owns y'all there too. Well at least your McDonalds still has a dollar menu. Ok your day just got a little better. Glad to help out and Go Coogs.

Personally after being in and out of SETX threads and discussions for several years now I could careless what OUTSIDERS think of the past Crosby football regime, team, present regime, or football team. You know why?? Cause Haters gonna Hate. Let me explain. When your program is down and out they're irrelevant and nobody wants to talk about em but when you're the King of the mountain everyone's taking pop shots at ya and wants to be relevant. For example: anytime a team shows the slightest inkling of being on the up and up who are they now compared to by the armchair expert QBs of SETX.com?? Crosby. Success breeds jealousy and envy and there's a whole lot of that swirling around here since this vast emergence of talent and athleticism has once again found an address on FM 2100. So make no mistake, I ain't no joke, and I have a vested interest in this team so I'm gonna chime in whenever I feel our program, kids, or metropolis is being wronged. I do find it funny that some threaders take offense to my comments yet turn around and try to be as clever or articulate. All I can say is sorry. Sorry that I can be more creative and more educated but such is life so deal with it. That being said GO COOGS beat the Wildcats!!!!!

I ain't no joke, LOL,    Yes, you are more educated ;)